UPS flavor of the week

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The new delivery notices are here! The new delivery notices are here! We just got the new delivery notices in northern California. Told to dump the old ones.
We had hourlies go through every package car to throw out old delivery notices Friday. PCMed it Friday and from what I hear there will be another tomorrow.
I know we got them in but I didn't see them yet.
They look like we wanted to save money on color ink. Very bland.

moldsporh

Our daily flavor is taking a drink of water. A quick sip is distracted driving because botherwise hands arent on the wheel.

But turning on wipers and shifting isnt.

I can understand holding a bottle for half a mile but a quick sip, give me a break.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Our daily flavor is taking a drink of water. A quick sip is distracted driving because botherwise hands arent on the wheel.

But turning on wipers and shifting isnt.

I can understand holding a bottle for half a mile but a quick sip, give me a break.
Yeah, I guess you'll just have to cost UPS 10-20 minutes a day while you hydrate yourself without moving the vehicle or yourself. ;/

moldsporh

Yeah, I guess you'll just have to cost UPS 10-20 minutes a day while you hydrate yourself without moving the vehicle or yourself. ;/

We apparently should take a drink once we're at our next stop. But that takes away from our 18 seconds or our time at stop before we open the bulkhead.

It's always something.