UPS is Hiring

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

With Ups, even if it's broke they don't fix it.
It’s this way for the computers, copy machine, printers, vending machine that robs people of their money daily... a legit 1987 fax machine... at ups we don’t use new new technology. We are stuck in the 80s with everything!! I swear I saw Michel Jackson Moonwalk past me in the break room.

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

I haven't seen any adds for UPS jobs here but every major intersection in town has a FedEx help wanted sign on it. They just built a new FedEx building here that the local UPS building and 50 more like it would fit inside it. Meanwhile UPS limps along with a junky old building that is the loser of the industrial park. and should have been torn down after the first fire that destroyed a third of it. Then 20 years later another fire gutted it but they put it back together again. Its the eyesore of the industrial park.
Do we work for the same UPS??

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

It's carpet and curtains. Drapes and curtains are both window coverings. Damn kids not knowing the metaphors. :sad-very:
Eh. Not bothered by it much. At the moment I’m bothered by other things here. But hey, thanks a billion for metaphors 101.
giphy.gif

dudebro

I haven't seen any adds for UPS jobs here but every major intersection in town has a FedEx help wanted sign on it. They just built a new FedEx building here that the local UPS building and 50 more like it would fit inside it. Meanwhile UPS limps along with a junky old building that is the loser of the industrial park. and should have been torn down after the first fire that destroyed a third of it. Then 20 years later another fire gutted it but they put it back together again. Its the eyesore of the industrial park.

What FDX spends on facilities, UPS spends on FT wages. Pick one.

rod

Retired 22 years
What FDX spends on facilities, UPS spends on FT wages. Pick one.

Gee--and here I thought it was because the cheaper the center manager runs their operation the more stock they got as a bonus at the end of the year---I guess that was the old days.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Gee--and here I thought it was because the cheaper the center manager runs their operation the more stock they got as a bonus at the end of the year---I guess that was the old days.
you should reapply

clean hairy

It’s this way for the computers, copy machine, printers, vending machine that robs people of their money daily... a legit 1987 fax machine... at ups we don’t use new new technology. We are stuck in the 80s with everything!! I swear I saw Michel Jackson Moonwalk past me in the break room.
They aren't still using Rotary Phones and 386 computers running on DOS 6.0 with a dial up connection, are they?