UPS is starving drivers and mass are quitting!

kforte36

So I see both a red circle number of minimum RPCDs that should have been established either Aug 1, 2018 or the first day of having 22.4s and Sat Ground operational in your center As well as a limit of no more Than 25% of the number of RPCDs in building,

On top of that is the “no RPCD position shall be replaced by a 22.4” part so if a bid route driver retires the new bid driver has to be RPCD.

Maybe with so little movement in your building they are skirting by these rules but if not a grievance in is order.
There are not more than 25% 22.4 drivers in my center which is why they can get away with not moving people to RPCD I guess?

Thebrownblob

There are not more than 25% 22.4 drivers in my center which is why they can get away with not moving people to RPCD I guess?
We also don’t have 25% but that’s the company problem. It’s not an excuse to not move a 22.4 into a vacant RPCD slot. If the company is not moving them up, the employee is losing wages and the company is violating the contract by not protecting the set number of guaranteed RPCD. File on it.

What'dyabringmetoday???

File as much as you complain. My tiny building had like 200 9.5 and 8 hour grievance over past two years. I’ve gotten to hand out a lot of checks. Added a preload staff and more FT driving jobs. It’s not instant gratification but file the dang grievance!
Our BA tosses out 9.5 grievances. Don't really care anymore. Glad some of you still have a Union. And save the story about running against them. Heard that yarn already.

Thebrownblob

Our BA tosses out 9.5 grievances. Don't really care anymore. Glad some of you still have a Union. And save the story about running against them. Heard that yarn already.
Your BA tosses out 9.5 and the only thing you’re going to do is complain here? You must have the weakest group of members in the whole union. They would literally be mutiny on the bounty here. I get phone calls after two weeks.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Your BA tosses out 9.5 and the only thing you’re going to do is complain here? You must have the weakest group of members in the whole union. They would literally be mutiny on the bounty here. I get phone calls after two weeks.
Yup- terrible local. As I said- don't care anymore. Not complaining either. Pointing something out. Sorry that offends you.

Thebrownblob

Ohhhh- so everyone has to see things the way you do. Got it. I'll try to toe the line. Try...
Do you read replies or do you just make up canned responses? How is that my way? How is it anyone’s way to just cower in fear in a corner? I was unaware that people thought that was a good response when someone is screwing you. Either that or 90% of what you say is completely made up.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Do you read replies or do you just make up canned responses? How is that my way? How is it anyone’s way to just cower in fear in a corner? I was unaware that people thought that was a good response when someone is screwing you. Either that or 90% of what you say is completely made up.
Thank you for everything that you do. We appreciate it!