UPS loses Costco account

Over70irregs

There’s plenty of accounts out there. But we apparently stopped competing for them. Our union wages make it harder but not impossible. Their two separate operations (Ground/Express) often offsets that advantage. Maybe our sales people suck allot more than we thought. Or, are too bogged down with “woke” training to do their actual jobs.
Wages are earned and contracted. Training in “wokeville” is hard-head skill development.

Zowert

Costco boxes around here are almost impossible to break down unless you find the secret flap that is tucked into an out of the way place. Where are you finding flimsy ones?
It’s strange because some of their shipments will be in nice durable boxes secured with strong boxing tape. Other times I’ll get a heap of cardboard that seems like it was sitting around a warehouse since the First World War. On those monstrosities they use what is essentially oversized scotch tape so the bottom breaks out when you pick it up. I notice them most often with heavier packages, they’re like a :censored2: piñata that explodes, only with AAA batteries and q-tips.

BrownStains

I’ve delivered and picked up at Costco on routes, not mine . They were a pain because you had to go in for optical, pharmacy , office. And the place was always packed , you had to dodge people all over. Forget about it.

How many pages do you need to discuss whether ups lost Costco or not?

you ever think about changing your screen name to “Karen”
IMG_20210909_102336741.jpg