UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

The Driver

I drive.
Vulnerable people should get vaccinated.
Healthy people under 40 are not vulnerable.

I don't know why you struggle so much with this simple fact. Or why you're so obsessed with me getting vaccinated. Pretty weird buddy.
There’s an astronomically low level of risk of getting the :censored2: vaccine. There’s a generally low risk of serious illness and death for people under 40 but it canon does happen. Now what was your point?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There’s an astronomically low level of risk of getting the * vaccine. There’s a generally low risk of serious illness and death for people under 40 but it canon does happen. Now what was your point?
I have to assume from your obvious lack of understanding of basic probability that you would make a terrible blackjack player, @DriveInDriveOut
Oh I lack understanding of probabilities...
Fascinating.

So tell me, stable genius.
How many healthy people under 40 have died with a covid diagnosis?

The Driver

I drive.
Add in the possibility of severe illness and “long COVID” and higher viral loads for increased transmissibility and the vaccine is a no-brainer

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
10,086 deaths aged 0-39.

606,389 deaths overall.

1.66% of total deaths.

And did they confirm those stats with the tests that the FDA pulled due to false positives? Or was it the test that the CDC is requesting the FDA phase out by the end of the year for false positives? Does anyone have any idea what the official stats are even based on?