UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

The Driver

I drive.
A75C55C6-12D7-4F42-A349-2461CC50C224.jpeg

The Driver

I drive.
What's this * doing in a hospital? Shouldn't he go see a faith healer?
As a kid growing up I used to read Isaac Asimov and Terry Pratchett and imagine by the time I grew up that the world would be filled with adults who used reason and respected one another as one big tribe.

Boy, was I wrong.

Now my empathy is running on empty and I hate that I'm losing my capacity for compassion for the willfully ignorant crowd.

The Driver

I drive.
Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 7.53.19 AM.png

Won't get the vaccine. "Already had it"

So many people I know "already had it" but then say that the never received a positive test.

This is the face of a future C-19 patient.

vvv

So that means doing another is a good thing? I still disagree though. It was a laughable shutdown. If you're going to shut down, then shut down completely for 2 weeks. The essential worker list was a joke. We stayed out delivering Amazon the whole time.
Very well put.

vvv

Good idea thx. It’s too hot and humid I’m at my wits end with this crap I really am. It’s useless. It’s unsanitary. It’s subjugation
Brother, if they even try to force this nonsense on you simply do this......

After every, and I mean EVERY stop you do that requires you to touch a doorknob/handle, ring a bell, whatever it may be. Go back to the truck and disinfect every common area you must touch stop to stop.

This would include starter fob, enter/exit handrail, steering wheel, push start, hand brake, turn signal switch, bulkhead door strap/handle, DIAD, your pen if used. EVERYTHING you touch stop to stop. Because you never know when the time will be that you encounter this Covid and have to take every measure to prevent contact to yourself.

Also tell them you will need at least on new box of masks per day to get thru til you punch out. As every time you have to adjust it then it becomes compromised and rendered possibly contaminated.

You can also ask them to provide you with a box of latex gloves per day and change and dispose of them after each stop you have to open doors and such as I mentioned.

And then if you do your job correctly as I myself do coupled with these measures , well you can thank me later for going out with only 30 stops a day.

Vulnerable people should get vaccinated.
Healthy people under 40 are not vulnerable.

I don't know why you struggle so much with this simple fact. Or why you're so obsessed with me getting vaccinated. Pretty weird buddy.
Healthy people under 40 are very much vulnerable to the new variants. Stop with the disinformation campaign already. How does it profit you?