UPS or FedEx?

UPS or Fedex

• Total voters

TheWholePackage97

It took me 3.5 years (can't count the peak before I was officially hired) to hit full time here where I'm at. If you come into work, bust ass and keep asking to help every night for the whole peak season (and do reasonably well), they just might keep you on as a driver. If you have a brain, are there to work and get it done... you may get to stay on as a preloader or whatever. Just need to find other means of an income as well so you can drive eventually.

Thanks so much for this. I work at Domino’s to fill the time I’m not working at the post office. I’m going to bust ass. I’m going to give it 130% and even if it means that I come home sore as all hell every night, I know it’ll be worth it in the long run

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
man.jpg

TheWholePackage97

I have no problem doing that now but I just wasn’t sure how long I’d have to wait haha
your already worried way to much about how long it’s going to take to be a driver , you won’t make it anyways buddy just stay at Dominos/USPS

How about you mech lift your fingers off that damn keyboard lmaoooo ever since I dropped out of college I was told “you can’t —“ and I’ve proved them all wrong. Also, use the right form of your before you try to talk down to me. Have a blessed one bud

GenericUsername

Thanks so much for this. I work at Domino’s to fill the time I’m not working at the post office. I’m going to bust ass. I’m going to give it 130% and even if it means that I come home sore as all hell every night, I know it’ll be worth it in the long run

One of the guys who I loaded for used to do Dominos. Another guy did lawns. One guy did pressure washing. Just find what works for you to make ends meet and give it hell.

TheWholePackage97

One of the guys who I loaded for used to do Dominos. Another guy did lawns. One guy did pressure washing. Just find what works for you to make ends meet and give it hell.

Will do!! Thanks so much

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
How about you mech lift your fingers off that damn keyboard lmaoooo ever since I dropped out of college I was told “you can’t —“ and I’ve proved them all wrong. Also, use the right form of your before you try to talk down to me. Have a blessed one bud
I bet you told yourself you’d pass college too and we’ll that didn’t happen, I’m on my phone too sorry mr. English professor ...I’m a driver , your not....hahahahah

TheWholePackage97

I bet you told yourself you’d pass college too and we’ll that didn’t happen, I’m on my phone too sorry mr. English professor ...I’m a driver , your not....hahahahah

I’m not a driver *yet :-) I’m not here to pick fights but I won’t back down when someone who was once just as nervous as I am try to tell me what I can and can’t do. Again, have a blessed one bud

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m not a driver *yet :-) I’m not here to pick fights but I won’t back down when someone who was once just as nervous as I am try to tell me what I can and can’t do. Again, have a blessed one bud
I worked preload for 5 years , also did driver helper every Christmas. I wasn’t nervous because of experience ...if you want to jump into driving you will be overwhelmed and quit....

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’m on the east coast. Delaware specifically
Ask around strike up a conversation with a local driver. As a rule the bigger the city the shorter the wait to be a driver. If you do get the chance. Work smart not hard. You have one body take care of it. If you have a good attitude, willing work ethic, and are honest you will be fine

TheWholePackage97

I’m on the east coast. Delaware specifically
Ask around strike up a conversation with a local driver. As a rule the bigger the city the shorter the wait to be a driver. If you do get the chance. Work smart not hard. You have one body take care of it. If you have a good attitude, willing work ethic, and are honest you will be fine

Thanks so much! Really appreciate it.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Get ready for the grind. UPS are smart, they backload contracts and for good reason. UPS ain’t worth getting out of bed for until they start paying drivers a higher starting salary IMO but that’s just me.

The BS just ain’t worth putting up with unless you’re sitting maxed out with benefits.

Arch

When you mention FedEx are you talking about Express or Ground? They are basically two different companies operating under the same name.

You make better wages and benefits at UPS. But the work load is to the point you'll never see your family. It's good if your single and like to be outside. But stay away from UPS if family time is important.