UPS or FedEx?

UPS or Fedex

• Total voters

DeliveryMachine

You hopped on the “goin postal” train last peak? Dude you’re golden. UPS will be cake for you. We basically just drive around all day and flirt with the babes and deliver some junk here and there. You’ll love it here.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I started at 22. Was awesome in my 20's. Won't be so awesome when I have 35 years in package.
I started preload at 19, I remember looking at all the drivers thinking how lucky they were! I can’t wait to drive! , why do these guys complain so much!. 12 years later I cry every night cause I want to work preload again..lol

MAKAVELI

My advice would be to keep your postal gig and start part time at UPS. Put your time in and find out if driving for UPS is for you. There will always be opportunities to drive for FedEx if it doesn't work out at UPS.

WTFm8

10 months in, hired as a ‘FT’ driver. I’ve worked 50-58hr weeks 3/4 of the weeks this year.

I almost always help local sort after my 10-12hrs on the road delivering... 170-195 stops and 295-380 pieces.

Down 40 pounds in those 10 months, have another ~15 I want gone.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So I’m about to get a job at FedEx after working at USPS for 2 years as an RCA with little to no mail delivery, just amazon Sundays. With no bennies or anything like it, I’m debating coming to UPS once I save enough money to move out (I’m 21) I love delivering packages and just want to know what the best option is. Skip FedEx completely and go to UPS as a driver til peak season ends or wait it out for a few more years until I’ve saved enough money at FedEx to move out and then come to UPS? (UPS is my end goal. Just need to make ends meet now)

Heynow7873

I’m new. Hired off the street. The one guy stated that the ones who start to drive first are the first to complain. I disagree a bit. Why does it necessarily matter whether or not you’ve “put you’re time in?” I, just using myself as an example here for farts and giggles, feel like before UPs put my time in doing other things. Going to college. Etc... Either you’re good at the job or you are not. Either you have a good attitude and good head on your shoulders or you do not

Heynow7873

Putting you’re time in is great!! Cheers. You hire quality people with brains to do the job. I would think that there have been plenty of people throughout the years who have “put their time in” that could never handle being a driver. A person who has driven trucks, delivered for different companies has put his/her time in as well. Hire people that can do the job!