UPS Rising just announced it PASSED by Default.

Special UPS Operator

Yes I daresay they and their common wealth partners were the first in the business of modern spec ops groups. Starting from WW2. Where they helped european resistance movements. An earlier version of proxy warfare of sorts. Primarily operated as parachute regiment(different from US Airborne of the time)hence begetting the name Special AIR Service. Whereas the American and Europeans like GSG9, GIGN, Delta etc etc came around in cold war era and owe their existence to their grandaddy le 22nd.
If you look back in history the us special forces looked to the SAS and emulated their programs and training around what they were doing...

ColdHarvest

If you look back in history the us special forces looked to the SAS and emulated their programs and training around what they were doing...

More of this BS.

No. Not even close.

Unless you're telling us Roger's Rangers, The Swamp Foxes, etc...somehow invented a time machine and modeled their tactics after the SAS.

ColdHarvest

Yes I daresay they and their common wealth partners were the first in the business of modern spec ops groups. Starting from WW2. Where they helped european resistance movements. An earlier version of proxy warfare of sorts. Primarily operated as parachute regiment(different from US Airborne of the time)hence begetting the name Special AIR Service. Whereas the American and Europeans like GSG9, GIGN, Delta etc etc came around in cold war era and owe their existence to their grandaddy le 22nd.

Right...Sun Tzu warped to the 40s and learned everything from the SAS. So did the Brandenburgers.
Or the Boers for that matter.

So very British of you. Conning a bunch of castoff Yanks into believing you know what you're talking about, because you have an accent. And bad teeth. And a very large nose.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
More of this BS.

No. Not even close.

Unless you're telling us Roger's Rangers, The Swamp Foxes, etc...somehow invented a time machine and modeled their tactics after the SAS.
There’s only room for one Cold on this site and you aren’t it... so gtfo....time to bounce

Hourly

We have received what is considered "Retro/Back-pay" for many years. We were taxed as income, and they will not share or indicate where they extracted their calculations. Has anyone run into this situation? This is causing Federal tax problems for the employees involved.

Faceplanted

We have received what is considered "Retro/Back-pay" for many years. We were taxed as income, and they will not share or indicate where they extracted their calculations. Has anyone run into this situation? This is causing Federal tax problems for the employees involved.
This guy doesn’t understand taxes

Trailer monkey

I don't worry about it, if it is taxed too much I'll get it back when I file

Hourly

For what.... grievances ?

And you don't think it's income ?

How ?

I'm just trying to understand your post.
They now are not taking any Federal Taxes out of our checks! We understand it is income, however, it should be taxed at back-pay rate, from the years in question. It was for 12 years back pay, which should include interest!

Hourly

I don't worry about it, if it is taxed too much I'll get it back when I file
That is correct, They now are not taking any Federal Taxes out of our checks! We understand it is income, however, it should be taxed at back-pay rate, from the years in question. It was for 12 years back pay, which should include interest!

Hourly

For what.... grievances ?

And you don't think it's income ?

How ?

I'm just trying to understand your post.
They now are not taking any Federal Taxes out of our checks! We understand it is income, however, it should be taxed at back-pay rate, from the years in question. It was for 12 years back pay, which should include interest!

Skooney

Everyone should stop paying dues and opt out of the union if they impose this POS. The Teamsters Hoffa Taylor pieces of FN garbage penalizing those who care enough to vote is unfathomable. They have known for decades that low voter participation historically happens at UPS.

NO one is a scab. Paying Teamsters to fire you, cut your benefits, divide the membership and create inferior jobs is not worthy of any dues. Actually, Hoffa and Taylor are the scabs, criminals, and hypocrites. Company Controlled Union

You forgot to mention Laguna as a scab too.