Ups stocks

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Preload1234, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Preload1234

Preload1234 New Member

Can anyone help me out with where I can buy stocks for ups I've been told that I can can't find it on the website or upsgo app

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Wontmake9.5

Wontmake9.5 My job is fun

Computershare.com

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy Coronavirus? What coronavirus?

Buy it on Robinhood.

Odds of you sticking it out long enough to make use of the discount is statistically unlikely.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. DOK

DOK Well-Known Member

Stocks or socks?

5. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

Preloaders can't afford stock

6. Yolo

Yolo Active Member

The stockmarket wont exist in a few months. Stockpile ammo, firewood, fuel, nonperishables.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  7. Heavy Package

Heavy Package Well-Known Member

You are a preloader. You don't need socks. Just show up in you pajamas like everyone else.

8. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Stock is like deer. No s.

9. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Or it can be used like “I’ve only had a beer” in @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U case.

10. Blasphemy

11. beatupbrown

beatupbrown Member

use Charles Swabb free trades they pull a hard credit report then you load er up start buying .Is any one buying stocks I have tip toed in stocks are on sale be careful dont get in too early unless you are long then any good stock with a good balance sheet will work .I say buy index funds/ETF ,VOO,DIA ,QQQ , SPY

12. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

0215D77A-EBA4-4F58-B6B0-07FCE00B8BC3.gif
    Here come the preppers

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

If the stock is over $100.00 on the 31st I’m gonna lose my sheet. Really need them to hold off on the Hydrochloroquine findings and the stimulus package till the 1st.

14. Dumbperson

Dumbperson Active Member

You have to go to the aramark website, we don't order from twin hill anymore

15. MattM

MattM Active Member

it's gonna happen. What a terrible stock Choice I made.

Do we have to have 100 shares to sell? Or is the process pretty easy now? I'll do the 18 month hold on what I have. No more wasteful buying though.

16. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

It’s amazing. The one stock that’s rising the last week. And then I guarantee the first week of April it tanks.

No you don’t need 100 shares available to sell. But when you don’t have 100 It becomes much more complicated and you can’t get the closing price of that day. You have to fill a form out and mail it in. Once it’s received and processed that’s when the shares are sold. But you are at their mercy of how long it takes to process and whatever the price is that day at closing, that’s what you get.

When you have more than 100 available it’s one click of a button on ComputerShare and it’s done. You get the current price.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. MattM

MattM Active Member

Thanks. Great info.
    For awhile, stocks were doing worse than my 401k. Now they flip flopped and I’m nearly break even with stocks. The only saving grace is the 5% discount.
    Meanwhile etrader joe bought ups at its low of 80something and cashed out within weeks @98.
    It’s definitely been a long haul sort of investment. But I’ve been checking prices and such daily now. I should stop doing that.

18. pkgdriver

pkgdriver Active Member

You SHOULD have been able to do the same as etrader joe in your 401k.

19. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Bitcoin