UPS Supplements

El Correcto

god is dead
don't expect that back pay check anytime soon.
That’s cute, you think I’m waiting to get the money before I spend it :).

upload_2019-1-7_21-16-12.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Crippling debt, high apr and paycheck to paycheck. That’s the only way a young driver should live. Oh yeah forget that 401k nonsense, you got a pension baby.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Got my eye on a Ruger Mark 4 Hunter that my wife complains I can't get until the check comes. I resent her more then the unresolved supplements. Take your time I might buy another gun just to piss her off more if this thing takes another year.

Heavy Package

I am in my last year of progression and the back pay is $3 / hr, $4.50 for any OT and production bonus. I figure any OT / bonus will go to taxes so through January I am owed $2,800 on the check.

Vote already! H&H don't care - you will be forced under the new contract anyway. Put in your sham vote and move along. 2023 will be here before you know it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am in my last year of progression and the back pay is $3 / hr, $4.50 for any OT and production bonus. I figure any OT / bonus will go to taxes so through January I am owed $2,800 on the check.

Vote already! H&H don't care - you will be forced under the new contract anyway. Put in your sham vote and move along. 2023 will be here before you know it.
H&H?

Faceplanted

Got my eye on a Ruger Mark 4 Hunter that my wife complains I can't get until the check comes. I resent her more then the unresolved supplements. Take your time I might buy another gun just to piss her off more if this thing takes another year.
Asking you wife permission to buy stuff

Never gonna make it.

Maplewood

I have searched and searched for new info on the supplement contracts. Everything I find on BC keeps flip flopping on topics. Does anyone have a solid answer on the current state of our supplements that have not been voted on? I know TCI is ratified. Have Central PA and West/Upstate NY been voted on yet? Please let me know. Thanks you all!
We have guys waiting to retire. They cant get the new retiree medical rate unless they retire after we are on new contract. They have been told April at the earliest, probably more like july. Its important for them to know since they are selecting vacations this week. Its local 804 thats the biggest problem. They have to re-vote and the S.T. has been thrown out for stealing. They could be getting Trusteed?

I have searched and searched for new info on the supplement contracts. Everything I find on BC keeps flip flopping on topics. Does anyone have a solid answer on the current state of our supplements that have not been voted on? I know TCI is ratified. Have Central PA and West/Upstate NY been voted on yet? Please let me know. Thanks you all!
Screenshot_20190108-140337.png