UPS Uprising at Local 952!

stink219

Allies on an Internet forum. Are you a dork? This is a message board right?? What are you really going to do? Dude you need to find some action with a woman or something. Lol

That reminds me, I'll pick you up at 11pm on Sunday for that thing we gotta do. I have rope, gasoline and a can opener. It shouldn't take long. Wait, oops...This isn't a private message? Sh@t! Um, just kidding? Yeah, JUST KIDDING! Never mind!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That reminds me, I'll pick you up at 11pm on Sunday for that thing we gotta do. I have rope, gasoline and a can opener. It shouldn't take long. Wait, oops...This isn't a private message? Sh@t! Um, just kidding? Yeah, JUST KIDDING! Never mind!!
OMG you are embarrassing yourself. I would normally tell you to stop, but the more teamsters that see what garbage you post the better.
Just a joke? Right.

Allies means friends who are like minded and have you back.
Just curious 407, what's the last year of schooling did you complete?
Evidently more than you did. Look at your first sentence. Someone has YOU back. Your just mad because I remind you of that guy that banged your girlfriend all the time back in the day.

stink219

Thank you TOS!!
image-4029976818.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OIC... now you want sympathy from the crowd? Ill post the things you write on my rep page. Lets see who the board sides with. Dont play victim when you are the Culprit.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Post them all. The majority of posters on this site think you are a troll and that feminine hygiene product you keep putting in your neg rep attacks on stink and I. Remember TOS you hit me with the neg rep first and called me the :censored2: bag. I just reacted. Everything I said about you was in retaliation. I do not have a dont feed the troll sign under my name nor does stink. Legitimately you are disliked my the majority on this site. Just saying. Legitimately stink and I offer advice that is good and well received by members on this site.

Good advice?

you mean like the YES vote you wanted everyone to cast? You were not the majority on that issue. That was hardly "good" advice. The outcome of our NO vote has brought about change. Maybe not for you and stink, but for the rest of the thinking teamsters our plans just got improved.

You and Stink have been on the outside looking in on this contract. You forget what you wrote on my rep wall, and maybe you should try to rethink that issue.

If you dont like the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Peace

TOS

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Post them all. The majority of posters on this site think you are a troll and that feminine hygiene product you keep putting in your neg rep attacks on stink and I. Remember TOS you hit me with the neg rep first and called me the :censored2: bag. I just reacted. Everything I said about you was in retaliation. I do not have a dont feed the troll sign under my name nor does stink. Legitimately you are disliked my the majority on this site. Just saying. Legitimately stink and I offer advice that is good and well received by members on this site.

Churhill was disliked by the majority of Brits before WW2. Some people just don't want to hear the truth. They would rather hear the foul garbage that you spew.

stink219

Good advice?

you mean like the YES vote you wanted everyone to cast? You were not the majority on that issue. That was hardly "good" advice. The outcome of our NO vote has brought about change. Maybe not for you and stink, but for the rest of the thinking teamsters our plans just got improved.

You and Stink have been on the outside looking in on this contract. You forget what you wrote on my rep wall, and maybe you should try to rethink that issue.

If you dont like the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Peace

TOS

Stop using my lines and pretending it was yours. I was with Sean O all day. Based on certain information, your NO campaign was all for not. The healthcare improvement was in the works the whole time. But pat yourself on the back. You are a simple minded person.