UPS Uprising at Local 952!

LagunaBrown

Over 1700 posts and you post this? Do you even read their posts? They would follow Hoffa with drool dripping from their mouths just for the chance to lick his boots.

Shouldn't you be out campaigning and licking D's boots? LOL, I love how you think you have a chance, and I can't wait to see if you can beat the 22% of the votes from the last election.

TimeForChange

Shouldn't you be out campaigning and licking D's boots? LOL, I love how you think you have a chance, and I can't wait to see if you can beat the 22% of the votes from the last election.

Well we can't wait to see if the Patrick K slate can beat the, what was it, 54% or so of the votes from the last election. 54%. That's SOME mandate there, Laggy. Yep.

LagunaBrown

Well we can't wait to see if the Patrick K slate can beat the, what was it, 54% or so of the votes from the last election. 54%. That's SOME mandate there, Laggy. Yep.

Time for reality....... The President, Vice President and Recording Secretary of their slate did not even show up the the nomination meeting. If you think that embarrassment of a reformer slate that is full of guys that don't even have a clue on how a local works can win (off of apathy) you should think again. If that is the best you got I would hate to see the "B" team. Pop in this thread in October so I can laugh at you.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Time for reality....... The President, Vice President and Recording Secretary of their slate did not even show up the the nomination meeting. If you think that embarrassment of a reformer slate that is full of guys that don't even have a clue on how a local works can win (off of apathy) you should think again. If that is the best you got I would hate to see the "B" team. Pop in this thread in October so I can laugh at you.
And the vp of the slate you are supporting is a thug. And that is the nicest thing I can say about him.

BrownBrokeDown

Hoffa, he does like his supporters dumbed down.

I laugh everytime I read one of your posts. Not because of your post, just your quote. TOS still posts, Hyena still posts, so they are not gone. They had the chance to "help you". If nobody came to help you, maybe it was because noone wanted to help you?

realbrown1

I laugh everytime I read one of your posts. Not because of your post, just your quote. TOS still posts, Hyena still posts, so they are not gone. They had the chance to "help you". If nobody came to help you, maybe it was because noone wanted to help you?

Maybe they think I can handle a few of Hoffa's mental midgets by myself.

Lol. You hit the nail right on the head with this post.

realbrown1

I know you can't understand this philosophy but yes, yes we do love and support our union. I don't understand why you and your people are trying to destroy it.
Hoffa isn't the teamsters. You just can't seem to comprehend that fact.