UPS Uprising at Local 952!

That's probably because your brain is so soaked in alcohol right now that you don't have a clue to what you are doing.
I don't drink during the week boy. Actually I didn't drink for over seven weeks in support of a friend in need just to show support in a very hard time him and his family were having god bless them. Try again son.

I don't drink during the week boy. Actually I didn't drink for over seven weeks in support of a friend in need just to show support in a very hard time him and his family were having god bless them. Try again son.

If you cant drink right now.............................................................................................................this union brother will pinch hit for you!

Buck Fifty

Seem to remember your first night off the wagon. Lol.
Drinking is the only crutch i have left. Kudos to those 7 weeks bro.

Seem to remember your first night off the wagon. Lol.
Drinking is the only crutch i have left. Kudos to those 7 weeks bro.
I can do anything for my God my family my friends or my dogs. That dude likes to paint me all bad but he just hasent had enough life experiences yet. He'll come around. God bless

image.jpgPeace
image.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I like that woman. She has a real good kind positive vibe. Now I've got a little crush on her and AJ.
Thanks 407....but shh don't tell anyone...most people wouldn't believe I'm too kind or positive!! lol. As far as a tattoo...the only tattoo I have on my ass is IVE GOTTA'S avatar lol. I lost a bet....it wasn't pretty!! Lmao

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I am not going on TEAMCARE. You are not either. You stay on the CS plan. Way to vote YES on the contract 407.

LagunaBrown

I am not going on TEAMCARE. You are not either. You stay on the CS plan. Way to vote YES on the contract 407.

You never were Realbrown1. You got scared and believed the hype that a carve out could not get done. You listened to the paranoia from guys like TOS instead of the truth from your elected leaders. They asked for your trust and loyalty that they would get it done but you doubted them. Circumstances do not make a man, it exposes them and you are so far away from the Teamster you think you are. Now you flaunt a carve out as if you did some thing? Send a email to Andy M thanking him and be humble. You run against our local and it is obvious you could not even second a motion. Recognize the real leaders and take notes cuz you keep getting clowned son.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You never were Realbrown1. You got scared and believed the hype that a carve out could not get done. You listened to the paranoia from guys like TOS instead of the truth from your elected leaders. They asked for your trust and loyalty that they would get it done but you doubted them. Circumstances do not make a man, it exposes them and you are so far away from the Teamster you think you are. Now you flaunt a carve out as if you did some thing? Send a email to Andy M thanking him and be humble. You run against our local and it is obvious you could not even second a motion. Recognize the real leaders and take notes cuz you keep getting clowned son.
Care to give details on our new healthcare plan we have. PK wasn't able to answer any questions last week. He didn't even know if it is better than teamcare. So lets hear some details LB.

Care to give details on our new healthcare plan we have. PK wasn't able to answer any questions last week. He didn't even know if it is better than teamcare. So lets hear some details LB.
I know all about it because I'm privey to it and I'm not saying a thing. You guys will get what you asked for.