UPS Uprising at Local 952!

LagunaBrown

Care to give details on our new healthcare plan we have. PK wasn't able to answer any questions last week. He didn't even know if it is better than teamcare. So lets hear some details LB.

You will just have to wait for the SPD's like the rest of us and actually read it.... What a noble concept right? Judging by your comprehension on BC I am sure you will misinterpret it..... When you do I will be here waiting.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You will just have to wait for the SPD's like the rest of us and actually read it.... What a noble concept right? Judging by your comprehension on BC I am sure you will misinterpret it..... When you do I will be here waiting.
And judging by how fast the teamsters are in getting us information on a timely matter, we should be expecting the summary plan discription in what? 2015?
Your buddy 407 says he has seen out health care plan information. But I don't even think that your stupid enough to believe his lies. 7 weeks sober my white arse.

And judging by how fast the teamsters are in getting us information on a timely matter, we should be expecting the summary plan discription in what? 2015?
Your buddy 407 says he has seen out health care plan information. But I don't even think that your stupid enough to believe his lies. 7 weeks sober my white arse.
You will get what you deserve I'm 100% convinced of this.

Getting a little drunk tonight cupcake. I wished you lived closer.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Reform 952 slate was at the UPS in Aliso Viejo this morning passing out flyers when the goon squad from the local showed up.
First, they said we were mis-leading people on how bad 952's finances actually are. But we had the LM-2 reports on our side and -$17,000.00 in Net Assets stopped that argument. Then they were going on about how they got us a great healthcare plan instead of teamcare, but they had ZERO DETAILS ON THE HEALTHCARE PLAN, so that stopped them yammering on about that. Then they hit the old fallback TRUST THE GUYS WITH EXPERIENCE but Kelly had no experience running a local until he became S/T and he is most experienced at running deficits every year.
What a great morning.

jim brown, you guys made fools of yourselves last election and you're doing the same this time. Pretty soon it will be time for you to crawl back in you're hole for another 3 years.

LagunaBrown

Reform 952 slate was at the UPS in Aliso Viejo this morning passing out flyers when the goon squad from the local showed up.
First, they said we were mis-leading people on how bad 952's finances actually are. But we had the LM-2 reports on our side and -$17,000.00 in Net Assets stopped that argument. Then they were going on about how they got us a great healthcare plan instead of teamcare, but they had ZERO DETAILS ON THE HEALTHCARE PLAN, so that stopped them yammering on about that. Then they hit the old fallback TRUST THE GUYS WITH EXPERIENCE but Kelly had no experience running a local until he became S/T and he is most experienced at running deficits every year.
What a great morning.

Are you serious? You we not even there brother.... I was there and D was saying the local was chapter 7. When I told him the burden of proof was on him to provide proof he just clammed up and walked away because there is none. The reformers answer to the experience slate was "Did you have experience when you had a baby? We will learn." ?!?!?!? Learn? Obviously you can not learn because when you lost 3 years ago you didn't do anything to prepare this time around. You didn't go to general membership meetings, organizing or precinct walks. FOR 3 YEARS!!!!!!! Face it every election you will run because your really the " I wanna get off my truck slate" and don't care enough to put anytime in with the local. Tell everyone about the flyer with 187 names of shop stewards backing the Kelly-Metcalfe slate... That's 42% of the total vote your lying slate got in 2010. Good Luck selling your snake oil buddy, your gonna need it. Everyone thinks D is crazy and Bob Lazar's twin brother. Don't you get tired of getting owned?

Are you serious? You we not even there brother.... I was there and D was saying the local was chapter 7. When I told him the burden of proof was on him to provide proof he just clammed up and walked away because there is none. The reformers answer to the experience slate was "Did you have experience when you had a baby? We will learn." ?!?!?!? Learn? Obviously you can not learn because when you lost 3 years ago you didn't do anything to prepare this time around. You didn't go to general membership meetings, organizing or precinct walks. FOR 3 YEARS!!!!!!! Face it every election you will run because your really the " I wanna get off my truck slate" and don't care enough to put anytime in with the local. Tell everyone about the flyer with 187 names of shop stewards backing the Kelly-Metcalfe slate... That's 42% of the total vote your lying slate got in 2010. Good Luck selling your snake oil buddy, your gonna need it. Everyone thinks D is crazy and Bob Lazar's twin brother. Don't you get tired of getting owned?
WOW

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I keep hearing you repeat what you heard someplace, but for the life of me, I cant figure out how you equate doing "precinct walks" for politicians not affiliated with the local helps you run a local? Politicians come all the time to the locals asking for election help, and "precinct walks" are nothing more than legwork for candidates for mayor, city council, congress, assembly etc etc. This waste of time does NOTHING to prepare a union candidate for office. "precinct walks" are merely "favors" for politicians in order to secure more favorable votes later down the road.

Local 396 did precinct walks for Villaraigosa, and look how well that worked out for the teamsters, he screwed the workers.

Precinct walks have no value to running a local. Any idiot ( and im sure 952 article 16'd you out to do some) can go door to door handing out flyers. Usually, the local finds the lowest guy on the totem pole for such things and then spends union dues paying the idiot to do them. If anyone doesnt understand, the local uses article 16 to remove a worker from payroll for union business, then pays that employee his daily earnings out of union dues for the day. If anyone wanted to know where 952 was wasting money, it was on Laguna Brown doing precinct walks on YOUR DIMES.

Organizing is also something that does not help in running a local. Organizing is what "maintains" a locals growth. There are Organizers at each local who perform these tasks and candidates need not worry about such things when campaigning for office.

YOU on the other hand, are so desperate to be a part of the local, you would wash the locals cars with your tongue if it got you a union jacket.

You talk crap, but then again, you hear crap. You like the status quo at 952 because it suits you just fine. They told you they have a "carve out" done, yet, 396,952,63 & 104 all say it will be WEEKS before anything is finalized.

They have nothing to show you, but you believe and you got a Tshirt and got to hand out donuts so you are sold. Hopefully, PK doesnt make any sharp turns or you may hurt your neck.

Peace

TOS

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
187 shop stewards names?

Three years ago Kelly had well over 200 shop steward names.

How many names of stewards that are not supporting him on that flyer?

I know that in Anaheim there's several stewards who aren't backing Kelly appeared on the flyer.

UPS Freight stewards also aren't backing Kelly.

Inthegame

I keep hearing you repeat what you heard someplace, but for the life of me, I cant figure out how you equate doing "precinct walks" for politicians not affiliated with the local helps you run a local? Politicians come all the time to the locals asking for election help, and "precinct walks" are nothing more than legwork for candidates for mayor, city council, congress, assembly etc etc. This waste of time does NOTHING to prepare a union candidate for office. "precinct walks" are merely "favors" for politicians in order to secure more favorable votes later down the road.

Local 396 did precinct walks for Villaraigosa, and look how well that worked out for the teamsters, he screwed the workers.

Precinct walks have no value to running a local. Any idiot ( and im sure 952 article 16'd you out to do some) can go door to door handing out flyers. Usually, the local finds the lowest guy on the totem pole for such things and then spends union dues paying the idiot to do them. If anyone doesnt understand, the local uses article 16 to remove a worker from payroll for union business, then pays that employee his daily earnings out of union dues for the day. If anyone wanted to know where 952 was wasting money, it was on Laguna Brown doing precinct walks on YOUR DIMES.

Organizing is also something that does not help in running a local. Organizing is what "maintains" a locals growth. There are Organizers at each local who perform these tasks and candidates need not worry about such things when campaigning for office.

YOU on the other hand, are so desperate to be a part of the local, you would wash the locals cars with your tongue if it got you a union jacket.

You talk crap, but then again, you hear crap. You like the status quo at 952 because it suits you just fine. They told you they have a "carve out" done, yet, 396,952,63 & 104 all say it will be WEEKS before anything is finalized.

They have nothing to show you, but you believe and you got a Tshirt and got to hand out donuts so you are sold. Hopefully, PK doesnt make any sharp turns or you may hurt your neck.

Peace

TOS
Really TOS, you really think involvement in functions of the Local Union should be casually dismissed by hopeful future leaders? Any activity the local promotes (and the bylaws require) should be embraced by potential hopeful candidates as a way of networking and learning in the unlikely event they get elected.
Here's a helpful hint, if you're not doing these things...start.

Really TOS, you really think involvement in functions of the Local Union should be casually dismissed by hopeful future leaders? Any activity the local promotes (and the bylaws require) should be embraced by potential hopeful candidates as a way of networking and learning in the unlikely event they get elected.
Here's a helpful hint, if you're not doing these things...start.
No don't start.

Peace

TOS
Eight paragraphs of crap and you are going to talk :censored2: about him???

LagunaBrown

187 shop stewards names?

Three years ago Kelly had well over 200 shop steward names.

How many names of stewards that are not supporting him on that flyer?

I know that in Anaheim there's several stewards who aren't backing Kelly appeared on the flyer.

UPS Freight stewards also aren't backing Kelly.

187 are backing Kelly............ Considering The reform slate only got 446 total votes and the local got 1,181 in the last election your point laughable.