vacation coverage pay

menotyou

bella amicizia
All air driver work should be paid at your air driver wage. All warehouse work should be paid at your inside warehouse wage.
Not true. If you spend more than half your time doing the air job, than your inside rate is to be paid at the prevailing wage rate. According to my supplement,at least.

brown_trousers

Not true. If you spend more than half your time doing the air job, than your inside rate is to be paid at the prevailing wage rate. According to my supplement,at least.

Menotyou, could you please clarify on this. I am an exception air driver in addition to my regular PT hub shift. But I work 75% of my hours driving and only 25% in the hub. Would this somehow change my part-time inside wage?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Menotyou, could you please clarify on this. I am an exception air driver in addition to my regular PT hub shift. But I work 75% of my hours driving and only 25% in the hub. Would this somehow change my part-time inside wage?
It would depend on your supplement, but they can code me as a janitor and I don't care. Just pay me my top rate air driver pay while I'm working preload.