Vacations earn date. From local sort to Driver

Via UPSers my original vacation earn date was 2/12/18 for local sort. Now that I’ve been driving(as of 8/25), the earn date has changed to the driving start date of 8/25/2018 with a new option week for 2/12/18(hmm). I hope I’m explaining that correctly. Is this what should have happened?

Also, what is the difference between vacation, option week and option time?

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Yes, You will get paid your part time vacation but your full time vacation will start 1 year after your full time start date. It sucks same thing happened to me
Vacation days are that. Vacation, option days are basically days off in lieu of holidays and option days are individual days off

Yes, You will get paid your part time vacation but your full time vacation will start 1 year after your full time start date. It sucks same thing happened to me
Vacation days are that. Vacation, option days are basically days off in lieu of holidays and option days are individual days off

Thanks Scotty! Appreciate it.

govols019

You smell that?
When I went full-time I was able to keep the weeks of vacation that I had picked as a part-timer. Having to drive for a year with no vacation would suck.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
When I went full-time I was able to keep the weeks of vacation that I had picked as a part-timer. Having to drive for a year with no vacation would suck.

There was no reason I couldn't have taken my vacations as scheduled, my center manager cashed them out because "the rules". It did suck.