Vote and Save our Union!

5habits100

Our future isn't funny
We work for a company that making record profits. And we have a leader that's giving record givebacks

Did you not get his recorded message (with a blocked number)?

He wants to protect our pensions. He has done nothing while in office to do so.

So go head and vote your future away.
I don't want you to vote your future away. That is why I'm trying to talk some sense into you. There obviously isn't enough time to explain the pension or no one reads the facts on it. Central States went in front of Congress and the snubbed their noses at them. There are hundreds of funds that are having issues not just Teamster funds. If Fred and his group have an answer for the pension issue why didn't they save Sandy's from going bankrupt? As a matter of fact, why couldn't Sandy save her local from going belly up? Now she wants to run the IBT? Not a chance in hell is that going to happen.

LeadBelly

Banned
It's a pile of crap
It was never my rule but I was blamed for it. It was a tos violation all along but I was made to be the dick head. Someone say a union official that I know ran over a member who was running against him. I reported it because it was up for over 13 hours and nobody would take it down. So I contacted the person who's name was slandered on this site. But I'm the dick head. This site is house rules.

I don't want you to vote your future away. That is why I'm trying to talk some sense into you. There obviously isn't enough time to explain the pension or no one reads the facts on it. Central States went in front of Congress and the snubbed their noses at them. There are hundreds of funds that are having issues not just Teamster funds. If Fred and his group have an answer for the pension issue why didn't they save Sandy's from going bankrupt? As a matter of fact, why couldn't Sandy save her local from going belly up? Now she wants to run the IBT? Not a chance in hell is that going to happen.
Well,... our current leaders did absolutely nothing to address our pension concerns..

But the phone call from H* makes you think otherwise.

Tell me....what has he done for us?

LeadBelly

Banned
Nope. I'm going to do my part to make sure it doesn't. It's on like donkey kong.

Vote Hoffa hall 2016. Check the circle for the whole slate. Sean O is the man also. He's a throwback Teamsters like Jimmy Hoffa sr.

It was never my rule but I was blamed for it. It was a tos violation all along but I was made to be the dick head. Someone say a union official that I know ran over a member who was running against him. I reported it because it was up for over 13 hours and nobody would take it down. So I contacted the person who's name was slandered on this site. But I'm the dick head. This site is house rules.
Nothing wrong with using a public officials name

Guess we can't say, Trump, Clinton or Obama anymore?

Spongebob1

IMG_5590.JPG
Got this from Facebook
It reminds me of pissed off teamsters,

5habits100

Well,... our current leaders did absolutely nothing to address our pension concerns..

But the phone call from H* makes you think otherwise.

Tell me....what has he done for us?
Secured your future.

All you guys on here talk about record profits. Those profits are not just from package division. Mark my words on this the greed is going to be the downfall of this company just like all the other companies that everyone thought were to big to fail. Keep taking until Amazon and FedX surpass UPS and then people will be crying when they have to give back to hopefully keep the company in business. I have over 30 years in. I've seen a lot of places go under that no one ever thought would.

Hoffa saved YRC and the members should be kissing his ass for that instead of pounding him over it. Fred is going to put all 6,000 car haulers out of a job because of his shenanigans and then he will bad rap the IBT for it. They are hanging on by a thread as it is.

Secured your future.

All you guys on here talk about record profits. Those profits are not just from package division. Mark my words on this the greed is going to be the downfall of this company just like all the other companies that everyone thought were to big to fail. Keep taking until Amazon and FedX surpass UPS and then people will be crying when they have to give back to hopefully keep the company in business. I have over 30 years in. I've seen a lot of places go under that no one ever thought would.

Hoffa saved YRC and the members should be kissing his ass for that instead of pounding him over it. Fred is going to put all 6,000 car haulers out of a job because of his shenanigans and then he will bad rap the IBT for it. They are hanging on by a thread as it is.
YRC hates Hoffa.

LeadBelly

Banned
I guess using the Hoffa name, caught me off guard
She is allowing it now because she is proving she has a biased site. She only want the rules followed when it works for her. Try and type out Zuckerman. This is a big contradiction if she sent me a tos violation warning that union officials are a tos issue. Her rules but it was allegedly my fault. I really thought you of all people despite our political views would understand this.

She is allowing it now because she is proving she has a biased site. She only want the rules followed when it works for her. Try and type out Z. This is a big contradiction if she sent me a tos violation warning that union officials are a tos issue. Her rules but it was allegedly my fault. I really thought you of all people despite our political views would understand this.
It's giving me a headache