Vote and Save our Union!

I'm thinking Pennsyltucky. :D

I was born and raised there.... so @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U has a free pass. (from me)

Isn't that the truth.

Not trying to sound disrespectful, but most members are simply ignorant.

Thank God.... and I will add a "hell yes".

How many Unionized trucking companies, are still in existence ??

Easy internet search.

IVE;

You can't possibly think.... this is an issue, that can be solved in some "sort of"

immediate fashion ?? It's been in the makings since the early 80's.

It's all about logistics, and the profit derived from that.

@LB2.0 HH2016 said it.

@5habits100 concurs.

@BigUnionGuy appreciates your involvement.

-Bug-
Then don't take my right away to vote.
That doesn't go down well with me.

I pay my dues, go to the meetings and try to be a good Teamster.

Irishman Collins

Secured your future.

All you guys on here talk about record profits. Those profits are not just from package division. Mark my words on this the greed is going to be the downfall of this company just like all the other companies that everyone thought were to big to fail. Keep taking until Amazon and FedX surpass UPS and then people will be crying when they have to give back to hopefully keep the company in business. I have over 30 years in. I've seen a lot of places go under that no one ever thought would.

Hoffa saved YRC and the members should be kissing his ass for that instead of pounding him over it. Fred is going to put all 6,000 car haulers out of a job because of his shenanigans and then he will bad rap the IBT for it. They are hanging on by a thread as it is.
Isn't there a category for UPS management on this group? You should check out what they are saying, since your words seem as if you are one.