eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Fiscally conservative seems an inaccurate term for cutting revenues and increasing spending.

Also on the labor front his supreme Court nominee just authored the opinion to uphold forced arbitration clauses. That's hugely anto-labor.

Vote Yes, but don't be surprised if the guy who said wages in this country are too high doesn't come down on our side.
He is a sockpuppet that bases all ideological decisions on his cult following
-If the majority of teamsters are neutral about his presidency, expect him to act like the strike does not exist, for as long as possible
-On the other hand, if there is significant sway (and I doubt it, Teamsters as a whole are fairly well-rounded it seems) then he will throw his cards in accordingly
There is no ideology. Only stupid decisions.

I would also like to add nearly every other presidential candidate also did this but trump is a standout when it comes to this type of pandering.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I voted for Trump so I will vote NO to make UPS great again.

WOW, another useless thread
from a more useless poster

giphy.gif

Nike

Why the Trump hate? I see this at work a lot, I think people have forgotten who ran against him and how close she was to winning.
People whine about trump this and that, how about clinton's gender pay law to mandate what women and men can be paid, or higher taxes to give to people who don't want to work, how about we take more money from regular citizens and give that to illegal immigrants. With Clinton and her gang in DC this would have been all possible and more. Trump has his flaws but we missed a huge bullet by avoiding clinton.

SafetyFirst

Why the Trump hate? I see this at work a lot, I think people have forgotten who ran against him and how close she was to winning.
People whine about trump this and that, how about clinton's gender pay law to mandate what women and men can be paid, or higher taxes to give to people who don't want to work, how about we take more money from regular citizens and give that to illegal immigrants. With Clinton and her gang in DC this would have been all possible and more. Trump has his flaws but we missed a huge bullet by avoiding clinton.

Lol, we already work in an environment where men and women are paid the same. What is the problem with that?

Yikes!

Heavy Package

I voted for Trump so I will vote NO to make UPS great again

I voted NO as well. I want UPS to use and abuse me and all the other hourly employees in the company. We make too much money and have waaaay to nice of a benefits package. We need to give some of this back before the company goes bankrupt! Plus, bonuses and family life are for management, not for us.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lol, we already work in an environment where men and women are paid the same. What is the problem with that?

Yikes!

It's not a problem, but it was a deal struck between a company and a bargaining unit, with no government involvement. The government would look at the average annual income of the men and women at UPS, see that men, in general, take home more and force the company to bring the women's pay up to match. What they will overlook is the fact that men take home more because they work more overtime. Fine details like that get lost when you are trying to push an agenda.