Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I voted for Trump so I will vote NO to make UPS great again.
I voted for him too and voted yes to authorize a strike. America does seem to be making a recovery. UPS is making money off our labor and we plan to share that wealth. Our productivity makes profit possible in a competitive market. Hopefully both sides can come to an agreement, but if not, the threat of strike is our only bargaining chip.

KOG72

I’m full of it
D77DBAF4-FB3C-40A1-87A2-FCB9F2625AD7.gif

badpal

Well the majority of teamsters voted for Trump and are very pleased with him so far. But doubt a vote yes or no makes any difference in the grand scheme of things. just a bone thrown to the hardcore boys to give them a little wood.

tacken

Just keep making us work 12 hours a day. Management doesn't care , just get your ass in the PC and go deliver. You could be in a cast, coughing up blood. Just get out of the building.

PT Car Washer

Well the majority of teamsters voted for Trump and are very pleased with him so far. But doubt a vote yes or no makes any difference in the grand scheme of things. just a bone thrown to the hardcore boys to give them a little wood.
I really don't believe a majority of Teamsters were stupid enough to vote for trump. Definitely a few losers, but not the majority.

OrionsBitch

Not...
I really don't believe a majority of Teamsters were stupid enough to vote for trump. Definitely a few losers, but not the majority.
Donny was the best choice in a list of complete idiots for candidates. Only because he is fiscally conservative. None of the candidates were good including Libertarian Gary Johnson.

We need good candidates like Thomas Massie and Justin Amash.

SafetyFirst

Fiscally conservative seems an inaccurate term for cutting revenues and increasing spending.

Also on the labor front his supreme Court nominee just authored the opinion to uphold forced arbitration clauses. That's hugely anto-labor.

Vote Yes, but don't be surprised if the guy who said wages in this country are too high doesn't come down on our side.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You’re weak, your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the strike.
My labor bloodline on both sides of my family go back 4 generations. Steel, Coal, Trucks, Craft. Yours?
The 3 weeks in '97 was a party. I wanted it to last 3 months.
I've been gettin' a pension check for 9 years. I think I'll survive whatever you sell out for.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Fiscally conservative seems an inaccurate term for cutting revenues and increasing spending.

Also on the labor front his supreme Court nominee just authored the opinion to uphold forced arbitration clauses. That's hugely anto-labor.

Vote Yes, but don't be surprised if the guy who said wages in this country are too high doesn't come down on our side.
Its scary.
Some days I wish I was still in the loop, but most days, I'm glad to be out...I hope everyday you guys don't sell out.
Whether the rank and file know it, this contract will speak volumes in the way labor will go in this country.

specter208

I remember my Full-Time and PT Supervisors looking nice and smug and amused when our Local Union President announced the strike authorization vote at a PCM a few weeks ago.