BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He is a sockpuppet that bases all ideological decisions on his cult following
-If the majority of teamsters are neutral about his presidency, expect him to act like the strike does not exist, for as long as possible
-On the other hand, if there is significant sway (and I doubt it, Teamsters as a whole are fairly well-rounded it seems) then he will throw his cards in accordingly
There is no ideology. Only stupid decisions.

I would also like to add nearly every other presidential candidate also did this but trump is a standout when it comes to this type of pandering.[/QUOTE
The entire country besides LA, Chicago, and NYC is in a cult?
I voted for him because he is the least suckpuppet thats ever been in the Oval Office.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
It's not a problem, but it was a deal struck between a company and a bargaining unit, with no government involvement. The government would look at the average annual income of the men and women at UPS, see that men, in general, take home more and force the company to bring the women's pay up to match. What they will overlook is the fact that men take home more because they work more overtime. Fine details like that get lost when you are trying to push an agenda.
They would look at the hourly rate, see it's the same, and move on. And where did you get data that says men work more o/t than women? Fine details made up to push your agenda.

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire

SafetyFirst

The hourly rate is the same. That's the bottom line. You guys are really reaching.

Everyone gets upset when they lengthen progression, everyone got upset when the idea of two tiered pay scale was introduced (same job, same pay) but this doesn't apply to genders?

Lol way to be principled guy!

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
The hourly rate is the same. That's the bottom line. You guys are really reaching.

Everyone gets upset when they lengthen progression, everyone got upset when the idea of two tiered pay scale was introduced (same job, same pay) but this doesn't apply to genders?

Lol way to be principled guy!

I was agreeing with you, that’s why I linked to the article.

Hawaii50

Trump probably would want us to go on strike. Just so we could friend* Amazon.
512A9A6B-2F01-48A9-A4A1-EC64131993BD.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They would look at the hourly rate, see it's the same, and move on. And where did you get data that says men work more o/t than women? Fine details made up to push your agenda.

It was a hypothetical, which is also likely true. If they determined pay equality simply on hourly rate, then the pay gap myth would never have begun.