Voting bonus out!

By The Book

It's in the talks in our center. The drivers who are makin bonus are not making enough to justify their actions on road. Myself, I'm in favor for it gone, I really don't care if I make it or not. Just curious if and how things changed after bonus was gone. I understand some drivers are aet in their ways and gonna run and gun not matter what. Thanks again guys!
The few you speak of will run and gun but compare and complain until they realize being a scratch driver is good enough.

jaker

trolling
I used to bonus about 250 a week it was nice at the time I was satellite route, so I would start at 9 and be off by 430 and still bring home a good check

They moved us back to hub and the bonus got lower and lower and lower I was still doing the same amount of stops and getting back in around 4 but the bonus got lower

So It got lower I got slower that was a few years ago now and now I bonus about 10 bucks for some odd reason , but my sup keeps bugging me why I am not as fast anymore and I can't say because ups does what ups does and slowly screw you over for doing a good job

Now before all you bonus haters chime in , I wasn't cutting corners or doing anything bad I just had more speed in my steps and the time allowance was correct

The problem now with bonus the time allowance is so far off that the only way you can odds of you take way more stops and push harder then a person should

By The Book

I used to bonus about 250 a week it was nice at the time I was satellite route, so I would start at 9 and be off by 430 and still bring home a good check

They moved us back to hub and the bonus got lower and lower and lower I was still doing the same amount of stops and getting back in around 4 but the bonus got lower

So It got lower I got slower that was a few years ago now and now I bonus about 10 bucks for some odd reason , but my sup keeps bugging me why I am not as fast anymore and I can't say because ups does what ups does and slowly screw you over for doing a good job

Now before all you bonus haters chime in , I wasn't cutting corners or doing anything bad I just had more speed in my steps and the time allowance was correct

The problem now with bonus the time allowance is so far off that the only way you can odds of you take way more stops and push harder then a person should
So they took away the bonus, big deal. You've made some adjustments and at least got smart about it. If I'm the boss I'm going to load up my racehorse until he can't run anymore. Then I'm going to move on to the next runner and do the same, can you blame them?

jaker

trolling
So they took away the bonus, big deal. You've made some adjustments and at least got smart about it. If I'm the boss I'm going to load up my racehorse until he can't run anymore. Then I'm going to move on to the next runner and do the same, can you blame them?
Here's what weird my stops where still in the same range , but the bonus got lower I know it was them playing with the numbers like always

maybe thinking I would miss the bonus and would take on more work to make it up , but nope just slowed down and do overtime now . It sucks and not going to lie because I was doing 6 to 7hr days to 9 and 10hr days but now just holding out until feeder

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Oh I will be voting for sure. Those sellouts don't have a chance. Stealing members votes don't get you re elected
Yup, no chance. Hahaha!! Your funny. The "hour over" 22.3 worker. Why don't you focus your attention are bettering your position in life and society. Your the epitome of communism.

By The Book

Most bonus drivers will tell you they work harder to bonus then the drivers who don't bonus.
And your center manager will say look his planned day was the same so he must of worked harder than you. I find most bonus drivers to be people of few words, as long as they get theirs, their not to forthcoming on how the next guy can get it.

jason82

That's the same in our center. We all used to bonus to some degree. Now that the days are "tampered" a select runners do. We voted once under old contract but lost by 2 votes. Willing to give another shot under this contract, and with the all time low attitude at ups should be no problem getting it out. Wish some would slow down, create a few more routes, and only "burn it up" on the days they had something to do not everyday. Power is only achieved if the member can take a stand together

OPTION3

That turns all of your racehorses into mules

542thruNthru

Ok I'm sure I'm going to catch some stuff for this but...

Why even vote it out? I mean if you don't bonus or even care about it what does it matter if it's gone or not? So some people run to get bonus. There will always be runners bonus or not.

I personally have only got bonus maybe 3 times in 13 years. I refuse to run and break my body down faster. If someone wants to do it for bonus more power to them. I'll be there to bid on his route when he can't work anymore.

I don't know I guess I don't get all the anger. If I'm missing something people let me know. That's why I'm here. To learn

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My predictions for what it's worth,

Runner gunners will lose money as they are hopeless.

For everybody else, numbers will tank but you will make more and not be as tired.

Some will get on the 9-5 list to make more money as numbers will tank but dispatch will not, as you begin to work normally.

For years and years, some will cry, cry cry, about the bonus loss.

anHOURover

Yup, no chance. Hahaha!! Your funny. The "hour over" 22.3 worker. Why don't you focus your attention are bettering your position in life and society. Your the epitome of communism.
Hey mr know it all.... There are article 22.3 workers who could be an hour over!!! Get ready for new leadership. The pigs are being slaughtered

anHOURover

You mean air driving? There is not a single air driver that is scratch. Lol. This kid is a major troll
You asked and I proved you wrong!
How can an article 22 be an hour over.. Butthurt?
Go back to your kool aid break!
I'll ask you a ?
How can you support leadership who stole their members votes?

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1427737514.277255.jpg

undies

I don't understand the point of getting rid of it altogether. I like being able to get on the few bonus routes we have and making some extra money to work a little harder. That's my perspective as a utility driver.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You asked and I proved you wrong!
How can an article 22 be an hour over.. Butthurt?
Go back to your kool aid break!
I'll ask you a ?
How can you support leadership who stole their members votes?
You only proved that your a sell out that is a drain on my society. Be a man and try top rate for once in your life. Stop just getting by. I didn't hear your local offering to run your health services. Before you go blaming anyone, make sure your own yard is clean.