WalMart - Ohhhh, the liability of it all.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The magnetic one that we are supposed to put on our cars when we use them to run off misloads on the way home.

You actually got a magnetic placard just for on your way home?

Every now and then they would print out a DOT/PUC number if a bunch of us were running late air. We were supposed to tape it in a window, but mostly we tossed them out.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
AND......

with or without a DOT physical?
Without most times ...
with some times.

Unless I was in a center job, I did not bother getting DOT physical.
More flexibility for me ...
"Sorry but I can't take a PC out ... I don't have a DOT card. I can run air in my truck though."

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I can see lots of potential for issues. DWI (Delivering While Impaired), dog bites for people delivering who have no clue, strange guy in a strange car walking up the driveway in the dark, what could go wrong? Disgruntled employees sell their highly prized blue polo shirts to Isis "eets okeh! I'm weeth Wolmort! I bring you new covfefe!"

Sportello

Banned
I can see lots of potential for issues. DWI (Delivering While Impaired), dog bites for people delivering who have no clue, strange guy in a strange car walking up the driveway in the dark, what could go wrong? Disgruntled employees sell their highly prized blue polo shirts to Isis "eets okeh! I'm weeth Wolmort! I bring you new covfefe!"
Wait, you have some covfefe?

Last edited:

Over 70

Wal-Mart would have to be on the hook somehow for all of it since they are employees not independent contractors I would think?

It's a good point about DOT numbers though...