We’re done

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Exactly.
I sent a 1# pkg via ground service to a city close to me. Fuel surcharge was 9%.
Then i sent a next day air letter to a city within 80 miles of my home. Fuel surcharge was 18%.
I tracked both pigs.
Neither one left the ground system.
I called the 800 # to ask why I got charged 18% for the air package. She said "jet fuel is expensive".
I asked her to track both packages. She admitted both went ground service.
There's an integrity problem here.
@Dragon is probably good with it. It fits his code of ethics.
Most shippers never know it was late, unless the consignee bitches....

....and most consignees don't complain, because they love their driver and don't want to get them in trouble.

542thruNthru

can other guys tell me what’s it’s like at their center? What is the ratio of snowflake/cuckservatives to more og drivers?

If you sit back and think for a sec. add the amount of soft new drivers, with the amount of pt guys who will now vote yes just to get 15hr.... man the writing is on the wall and ups knows it.

Not trying to start a fight but it's the complete opposite here. The new guys are more interested in what's going on with the negotiations then the older drivers. Most see how the older drivers get their A* handed to them everyday and refuse to do the same.

I can honestly say that if anyone crosses it will be older drivers. Most live paycheck to paycheck because of kids, divorces or both. Also most will vote yes as long as they get a raise and their pension isn't touched.

About 70% of the 10 years and down drivers know this contract will affect them and are upset with many things. Most older drivers love to call them lazy but I think they see what the older drives look like and deal with and refuse to be treated the same and want change.

This of course is a opinion from what I've seen. So I may be wrong and non cross but I highly doubt it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
you mean the other 40 year old loser who has absolutely no say so in who his company ships with...you mean that guy?

No you don't care about the customers...only when it is convenient. There are some that truly care, you are not one of them.
I’ll tell you what isn’t caring about the customer, when your Orion makes you pick the customers packages up before they get their delivery. We definitely need to take that “logistics” word out of our company. Or we should find out the definition at least. I love when UPS rolls out new technologies, it makes me so much money!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

All of sudden now you care about the customer, service. Remember that next time you bury the misload in your pick ups.

"Blend agains" have gone the way of customer service.

Never happens dude. Why do you punks salt our loads? I call your trash in every time. You should know that since you're sitting in the same chair with the oms.

They salt the loads because we have drivers who think they can get away with hiding misloads.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Exactly.
I sent a 1# pkg via ground service to a city close to me. Fuel surcharge was 9%.
Then i sent a next day air letter to a city within 80 miles of my home. Fuel surcharge was 18%.
I tracked both pigs.
Neither one left the ground system.
I called the 800 # to ask why I got charged 18% for the air package. She said "jet fuel is expensive".
I asked her to track both packages. She admitted both went ground service.
There's an integrity problem here.
@Dragon is probably good with it. It fits his code of ethics.

Read the terms of service-----there is nothing in there that dictates whether the air goes on to a plane or on to the end of a trailer-----the only requirement is that it get to where it is supposed to go when it is supposed to get there.

If you want to overpay to send something air that we can get there ground that is on you.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
can other guys tell me what’s it’s like at their center? What is the ratio of snowflake/cuckservatives to more og drivers?

If you sit back and think for a sec. add the amount of soft new drivers, with the amount of pt guys who will now vote yes just to get 15hr.... man the writing is on the wall and ups knows it.

If we were to strike I would say about 30% at my building would show up to work as normal.

Daf

You are kidding right? Those pictures have nothing to do with today's work environment. You are not paid in pennies and shop at a company store or live in a company house.

You do work hard and have long hours. Lets talk about that.
And the safety of our equipment and workplace takes a step backwards every year. I believe the point is that we can’t keep going backwards step by step because history can repeat itself.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
All of sudden now you care about the customer, service. Remember that next time you bury the misload in your pick ups.

What decade are you living in ?

Drivers can bury misloads in pickups.... still ?

you mean the other 40 year old loser who has absolutely no say so in who his company ships with...you mean that guy?

How about the 40 year old loser.... who might (still) be a center manager.

What percentage of the late air guarantee is actually paid out?

Be honest....

Still waiting on @Dragon for that answer.

:biggrin:

-Bug-