we lost one of our own in local 710

upschuck

When I was a cop, I saw way too many of these types of cases and sometimes the kids had no other support network and were thrown into the system. After years of being in the system and suffering from the psychological effects of being victims and not getting proper treatment, alot of times these victims found themselves becoming statistics in the system also committing crimes or being being committed.

It's a sad chain of events
I hope and pray that this does not happen to these two precious children.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
http://www.pjstar.com/article/20140614/NEWS/140619439

Jason Moore was a steward in local 710
please say a prayer for a brother and his family
amen

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"

For one, i am not going to say a prayer for a killer. A weak man, a troubled man, and a man who used a GUN to solve his problems.

Like the thousands of other domestic homocides involving a gun, the access to that gun helped to formulate a plan that would insure the deaths of his estranged wife, her new relationship and himself.

No other weapon could have insured such a success rate.

There is no place for him other than hell.

Let him file a grievance there.

TOS.

Z

ZQXC

Such a tragedy......

Three lives ended for no reason, and two young lives altered forever. And, it doesn't stop there; like ripples in a pond.

710 steward

It makes zero difference if this guy was a 710 Teamster. I honestly don't care. He was a total p.o.s. that decided to orphan his children because of jealousy. Any man who puts his own feelings of insecurity ahead of the well being of his children doesn't deserve the time it took to create this thread. My heart goes out to his kids who's lives are now negatively affected forever and the family that has to pick up the pieces for them.

dumptheoldguardteamsters

It makes zero difference if this guy was a 710 Teamster. I honestly don't care. He was a total p.o.s. that decided to orphan his children because of jealousy. Any man who puts his own feelings of insecurity ahead of the well being of his children doesn't deserve the time it took to create this thread. My heart goes out to his kids who's lives are now negatively affected forever and the family that has to pick up the pieces for them.

I didn't agree with jam often and don't like the stance of the whole negotiating comm in 710 but like I said they are children here suffering and he was a dues paying brother
I'm pretty sure he didn't just walk in for no reason and just shoot up the place.. It's wrong obviously but something led up to it

710 steward

I didn't agree with jam often and don't like the stance of the whole negotiating comm in 710 but like I said they are children here suffering and he was a dues paying brother
I'm pretty sure he didn't just walk in for no reason and just shoot up the place.. It's wrong obviously but something led up to it

Who cares if he was a dues paying member? He is total garbage. Nothing and I mean nothing that lead up to this deserves murder as the outcome.

Kool aid drinker... If you fought as hard on your supplement as you did on here maybe you would be better off! Relax and stop starting trouble

So the family want you to post pics of the little girl on a forum? I think you have some serious issues. Do you have kids? Are you a father? Would you want pics of your kids on this forum right after this heinous act? Time and place man time and place.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
the access to guns.
TOS.

Are you really that naive or just looking to stir up another "guns kill people" argument?

Sorry I disagree....If I was that bent on "getting somebody" and I couldn't get my hands on a gun. I would run them over with my car, use a chainsaw, steak knife...or whatever it took
(Disclaimer I wouldnt do that)
Bottom line...dont blame the gun, blame the owner!

Package4U has it right. There are plenty of irresponsible gun "owners" out there that don't go out and commit homicides. It's the long term mentally unstable or those who commit the crimes in the heat of the moment. TOS, it wouldn't matter if a gun was available or not, if someone were hellbent on killing another there are so many other ways to do it. I can think of at least a couple of dozen crimes where no gun was used...Dahmer, OJ, Susan Smith, Unibomber Ted, Gacy...you get the point. Opinions are like :censored2:s...we all have one yet nobody wants to hear it.

Overpaid Union Thug

the access to guns.

TOS.
For one, i am not going to say a prayer for a killer. A weak man, a troubled man, and a man who used a GUN to solve his problems.

Like the thousands of other domestic homocides involving a gun, the access to that gun helped to formulate a plan that would insure the deaths of his estranged wife, her new relationship and himself.

No other weapon could have insured such a success rate.

There is no place for him other than hell.

Let him file a grievance there.

TOS.

You are blaming the access to guns? Seriously? Next you'll be blaming the NRA. Well, here's a thought....how about blaming the shooter? And maybe consider that he could have used any of a thousand objects that exist, most of which aren't even considered weapons, to facilitate his rage just as surely as the gun did. Oh my god where do you people come from?

You are blaming the access to guns? Seriously? Next you'll be blaming the NRA. Well, here's a thought....how about blaming the shooter? And maybe consider that he could have used any of a thousand objects that exist, most of which aren't even considered weapons, to facilitate his rage just as surely as the gun did. Oh my god where do you people come from?

TOS is just trying to get his monthly fix of our attention.

As far as the person that committed the murder, instead using ANY objects to facilitate his rage, how about just grasping the fact that he's divorced from the woman and man up and move on.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sorry I disagree....If I was that bent on "getting somebody" and I couldn't get my hands on a gun. I would run them over with my car, use a chainsaw, steak knife...or whatever it took

(Disclaimer I wouldnt do that)

Bottom line...dont blame the gun, blame the owner!
I totally agree...guns are not the problem...blind emotion and not thinking things through or about the consequences of his actions is why this tragedy happened.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
if he'd stabbed them...would they blame kitchen knives?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So...why don't most killers choose hammers and knives?
Victims of crimes of passion are usually killed quickly...hit by a car, gun. Women are statisically more likely to use a knife in a crime of passion..men take a cleaner, quicker route. They're acting out their anger and frustration...it's not a rational state of mind.