we lost one of our own in local 710

bbsam

Staff member
He Is just trying to make a point! You can out law what you want,but you can't stop the crime!
I'm not talking about outlawing anything. I'm asking about numbers having to do with murders committed with guns in contrast with other murders. It seems that there are quantitative facts that are simply ignored by the inference that somebody is trying to outlaw something. That's intellectually pathetic.

I'm not talking about outlawing anything. I'm asking about numbers having to do with murders committed with guns in contrast with other murders. It seems that there are quantitative facts that are simply ignored by the inference that somebody is trying to outlaw something. That's intellectually pathetic.
How many people stab somebody to death? How many people get killed by incompetent doctors? How many people get killed by insurance companies,not paying claims and denying treatment? .....p.s....get off your high horse!

By The Book

I will keep his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers. If a coworker of mine was having troubles and I knew about it I'm going to reach out to support this person however I can. Please ask for help, someone to talk to if you feel you're all alone.

upschuck

CDC might be a good place to look. Numbers I saw had gun killings at 70%.
I'm not saying guns are not the majority of murders, I was referring to you questioning that there are "plenty" of other murders that were not gun related.

Fedex Guy

Why do you jump to the right wing extreme so easily?

I'm not right wing at all. It just seems everyone screams for guns to go away, when really I think it's a people problem. Guns don't shoot themselves. I've never owned a gun and prefer to not be around them, but I don't think they should be taken away from law abiding people that desire to have them. Again I'm not right wing left wing or anything of the sort. I despise politics. I just call it like I see it. If you disagree that's fine. No need to jump on me over something we don't agree on. Disagreement is fine. How boring would the world be if everyone agreed?

Overpaid Union Thug

The next thing gun grabbers are going to say is that the ex-wife is at fault for this because she divorced him. Actually....no I take that back. They won't because they can't get past their rabid and illogical emotional outbursts about those evil guns.

Brown Spider

Shot his wife in the head ??

And TDU.... wants to lay claim to him ??

Don't know what his union politics were and don't really care. Hoffa guy? TDU guy? It all seems insignificant at this point. The guy murdered his ex-wife and her boyfriend. He also left two kids behind. Sorry...he's no brother of mine.

Fedex Guy

The next thing gun grabbers are going to say is that the ex-wife is at fault for this because she divorced him. Actually....no I take that back. They won't because they can't get past their rabid and illogical emotional outbursts about those evil guns.

This may sound silly, but I can't remember the last time a gun that wasn't controlled by a human killed somebody. Possibly skynet in terminator 3.

bbsam

Staff member
How many people stab somebody to death? How many people get killed by incompetent doctors? How many people get killed by insurance companies,not paying claims and denying treatment? .....p.s....get off your high horse!
No high horse at all. Just simple numbers. Why is that such a threat to you?

No high horse at all. Just simple numbers. Why is that such a threat to you?
To threat to me....just talk out of the correct orifice! How many people die from obesity? Ban all junk food?......my favorite Is Mr Smith, got run over by an SUV. no he didn't....he got ran over by some A-hole,driving an SUV!

Hold the person responsible fot their actions, not the object!

:peaceful::peaceful:

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
Why are my posts on delay? It takes like 5 minutes to show up.

This is the new trend, suicidal people turning homicidal first. Access to guns makes it way way easier to do this. Something has to be done it will only get worse as deranged people copycat and perpetuate. It will eventually touch us all when someone we know is shot and killed.

Why are my posts on delay? It takes like 5 minutes to show up.

This is the new trend, suicidal people turning homicidal first. Access to guns makes it way way easier to do this. Something has to be done it will only get worse as deranged people copycat and perpetuate. It will eventually touch us all when someone we know is shot and killed.
Are you In Mod queue?....

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Its definitely a shame about what happened and prayers go out to the families of this tragic event but really dude the guy kills over a piece of :censored2:. Wow what an idiot. Life throws you some curveballs but you have to adapt and move on. The power of mental strength cant be taught I guess. Don't mean to sound ignorant at all about it because its an extremely sad day for the surviving family but I just cant understand such a cowardly act of selfishness.

BrownArmy

Ok, let's be honest,

This POS perpetrated the crime with a gun.

If he didn't have access to a gun, would he have taken the leap and done it with a knife or a hammer or...?

Think about it.

Easy access to guns might, just might, lead to irrational actions that wouldn't have been taken otherwise.

If I go off the rail and I have a gun, that's so much easier and immediate than x, y, or z...

Nail gun? Seriously? I have to go and charge up the compressor...

Hammer? Seriously? I go at it with a hammer with intent to kill three people...will I have as much success with a hammer as I will with a gun?

Think about it.

No prayers for the POS, all prayers go to the orphaned children.