we lost one of our own in local 710

P

pickup

For one, i am not going to say a prayer for a killer. A weak man, a troubled man, and a man who used a GUN to solve his problems.

Like the thousands of other domestic homocides involving a gun, the access to that gun helped to formulate a plan that would insure the deaths of his estranged wife, her new relationship and himself.

No other weapon could have insured such a success rate.

There is no place for him other than hell.

Let him file a grievance there.

TOS.
Well, we learned something interesting from this thread and that is that TOS apparently does believe in an afterlife after all. Imagine that, the above post coming from our resident atheist.

Re-Raise

Don't know Jason Moore but I work in a center near Peoria.

I won't be saying any prayers for him.

What he did was selfish and disgusting. I will save my prayers for the people who really need them, like the children he has left without their parents , because he couldn't handle being rejected.

32F driver

For one, i am not going to say a prayer for a killer. A weak man, a troubled man, and a man who used a GUN to solve his problems.

Like the thousands of other domestic homocides involving a gun, the access to that gun helped to formulate a plan that would insure the deaths of his estranged wife, her new relationship and himself.

No other weapon could have insured such a success rate.

There is no place for him other than hell.

Let him file a grievance there.

TOS.
No, he won't be filing any grievance in hell. He'll be too busy frolicking in the lake of fire...For eternity.

bbsam

Staff member
Victims of crimes of passion are usually killed quickly...hit by a car, gun. Women are statisically more likely to use a knife in a crime of passion..men take a cleaner, quicker route. They're acting out their anger and frustration...it's not a rational state of mind.
nah. Guns are just easier.