We need package cars!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yep you'll probably get some snow. My uncle has a place in Yuma and Show Low. Winter he comes to Yuma because of the cold. His place in Show Low is beautiful.
That’s what I hear about it. Lots to see and do out west. I’ve been vacationing in Nevada and Az for years. I even sneak into California once and a while.

JustDeliverIt

In my building car wash gives them out. Management only specifies the size of truck for the route, and dont seem to care who gets the new ones.

Yeah, some went to routes that needed it like mine. Others got a new truck when they had 50k or less but they are the high seniority guys. Let them ride around in style. Plus, they are it going to hit stationary objects like these new guys do, keep them looking nice for a little while.

Kingofthenorth

can’t wait till my steering goes out while driving (again) , I’ll be ramming it into a tree and calling an attorney/news station/ambulance immediately. 😂

Maybe once a few of us die they’ll take safety seriously
✊🧔‍♂️
Whenever my dash board dies they tell me to keep driving. My horn has never worked since I started driving and on rare occasions it completely stalls out due to the ignition switch being loose. My breaks screech. While I do still feel mostly in control, we get a message atleast once a week about a serious crash in our center and hold the record for most crashes on the eastern seaboard.