We were told we wont be working over 9.5 during peak,but..................

You shut your slanted green mouth.
pQVv6V.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
Is it possible that they will be leasing space somewhere else? They have been doing this at our building for two peaks now.

That is what we are doing. Renting a building next door, packages will be shuttled over in either a trailer or a cattle car. Probably run all the PVDs out of that building too.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
What we have for peak 2018:
-Smoke
-Mirrors
-Acronyms
-Wishful thinking
-“Transformation”
-ORION

What we dont have for peak 2018:
-Any hope of adequate staffing
-Any sort of realistic plan
-Diads and Diad batteries that wont die
-Enough vehicles
-Helpers
-Uniforms

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What we have for peak 2018:
-Smoke
-Mirrors
-Acronyms
-Wishful thinking
-“Transformation”
-ORION

What we dont have for peak 2018:
-Any hope of adequate staffing
-Any sort of realistic plan
-Diads and Diad batteries that wont die
-Enough vehicles
-Helpers
-Uniforms
So pretty much like every peak ever

Returntosender

They didnt tell us HOW they are going to achieve this. Our center is bursting at the seams already,with no real room for expansion aside from putting in extensions from inside the building to outside,but at best that will only be room for MAYBE 16 more cars.

It makes me wonder if our center will be going on a 7 day schedule during peak,with seasonal and any volunteers delivering on Sunday. However even then I cant see not working 12-13 hours a day
if they have driver helpers on road they training them then for Contingency plan 2a
open a satellite center nearby. Staffed by parttime sups sending out driver helpers in their own car to deliver packages.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
you’re not getting RDO back ever dude
I already have it back, I just go in and click the mouse to “off” before I leave in the morning.
And when hundreds of thousands of missed stops start rolling over in mid-December all over the country and everyone starts hitting the 70 hour limit, we will get RDO back in order to stop the bleeding.
The square peg of ORION is about to run face first into the round hole of reality, and no amount of denial and wishful thinking on Atlanta’s part is going to change that.