Western PA

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
It's easy to spot the posers.
You know.... the ones that haven't done anything, but pay dues and complain.
And are afraid to go to work, because they are scared of management.

The problem you are failing to acknowledge is that most of us are less scared of management and more worried about the union.

We are getting screwed by our paid representatives a lot more than by management!

But I think you know that by your constant deflection of questions and crying from the roof tops that the piss poor contract was a direct result of the lack in voting by the part time, transient workers!

stray

Doesn't sound much like a "Brotherhood" there in PA.

-Bug-

You have a point there. And it troubles me greatly that I don't see it getting much better. Some are die hard Union men & women, some want to see PA become RTW and some don't care at all.

What'dyabringmetoday???

It's easy to spot the posers.

You know.... the ones that haven't done anything, but pay dues and complain.

And are afraid to go to work, because they are scared of management.

A tip of my hat to @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U.

My postings criticizing TDU and my political affiliations are my business.

If other BrownCafe members feel they have the right to constantly complain

about the IBT and their Local leaders.... I can do the same thing, with facts.

-Bug-
Just like I said- your opinion is the only one. Please don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. (While you run down the people that "paid your way").

What'dyabringmetoday???

The problem you are failing to acknowledge is that most of us are less scared of management and more worried about the union.

We are getting screwed by our paid representatives a lot more than by management!

But I think you know that by your constant deflection of questions and crying from the roof tops that the piss poor contract was a direct result of the lack in voting by the part time, transient workers!
You big scaredy cat. Lol. Be careful going up again Big Union Tough Talker.

SteeltownBrown

Oh but we are a brotherhood. That's how we were able to muster enough of a voter turnout to overcome the minimum percentage set by the IBT when many other parts of the country were not. There is no logic to bringing a worse supplement to a vote than the one that was rejected. The problem is that we keep getting things forced down our throat to the point where many members are feeling as if our participation doesn't matter. That shortsightedness will cause a dramatic drop in membership if RTW does ever become law and foreshadow a very dark future for this union.

Heavy Package

WHERE IS MY RETRO CHECK??? NOW AFTER 7 MONTHS THE NEW TALLEY FOR ME IS $3X40X4X7 = $3,360 AFTER TAXES AND DEDUCTIONS AND GROWING

To those holding out- You will be sold out like a baby calf at a butcher auction. We were in the Atlantic Area as well as many others. Vote this pathetic Union leadership out in 2021 and let's get ready to fight in 2023.

F

Frankie's Friend

Oh but we are a brotherhood. That's how we were able to muster enough of a voter turnout to overcome the minimum percentage set by the IBT when many other parts of the country were not. There is no logic to bringing a worse supplement to a vote than the one that was rejected. The problem is that we keep getting things forced down our throat to the point where many members are feeling as if our participation doesn't matter. That shortsightedness will cause a dramatic drop in membership if RTW does ever become law and foreshadow a very dark future for this union.
Truth. I've been saying this since 2014.

stray

IMG_8507.jpg