Western PA

Superteeth2478

My postings criticizing TDU and my political affiliations are my business.

If other BrownCafe members feel they have the right to constantly complain

about the IBT and their Local leaders.... I can do the same thing, with facts.

-Bug-
I personally choose to remain neutral as far as politics go. That said, politics are all good and dandy. Most people have their affiliations. Usually it's because they truly believe that "their side" is the "right" side, and that it acts in the best interest of the people that they affect with their decisions.

But when politics cloud your judgment to the extent that they have clearly clouded BUG's judgment to the point that he refuses to criticize some truly deplorable actions, like Betty Rose colluding with the company to throw a brother under the bus, Western PA's negotiating committee putting forth a WORSE offer for a second round of votes, local leadership in some locals threatening the membership with a worse offer if they voted the first one down, and the potential for Hawfa and Traitor to impose the supplementals that were rejected by a huge margin on the second vote on the basis of "unattainable demands", that's when politics have become a problem.

Last edited:

browned out

But when politics cloud your judgment to the extent that they have clearly clouded BUG's judgment to the point that he refuses to criticize some truly deplorable actions, like Betty Rose

Who is Bug? Could BUG be Dennis Taylor? or even worse...Could BUG be Betty Rose?

I have no respect for someone who can not; and will not condemn proven gross violations, incompetence, collusion, retaliation, etc.....even it is one of their own who committed the acts.

I had hope that BUG could actually help the members; NOPE; BUG is the Big Useless Guy. BUG's continued refusal to follow the IBT's constitutional firm guidelines is a joke.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Who is Bug?

-Bug- is Bug.

Duh....

Could BUG be Dennis Taylor? or even worse...Could BUG be Betty Rose?

I don't have enough juice to be Denis T, and not pretty enough to be Betty.

I have no respect for someone who can not; and will not condemn proven gross violations, incompetence, collusion, retaliation, etc.....even it is one of their own who committed the acts.

When have you ever proven any of this ?

BUG's continued refusal to follow the IBT's constitutional firm guidelines is a joke.

What are you babbling about now ?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
hoffa-hall-concessions.jpg

...ram it through! go boys!

Inthegame

Who is Bug? Could BUG be Dennis Taylor? or even worse...Could BUG be Betty Rose?

I had hope that BUG could actually help the members; NOPE; BUG is the Big Useless Guy. BUG's continued refusal to follow the IBT's constitutional firm guidelines is a joke.
So when your feeble efforts can't beat the message, you go after the messenger?

Classy.

You're a remarkable example for the "oppressed".

In his sleep, BUG has added more info and assistance to members in these threads than you ever will on your best day