Western PA

What'dyabringmetoday???

Why is it that the IBT and these regional union negotiators are OK with these "warnings"....and why are they bringing a lessor, substandard offer back to the membership for a vote???

Come on @BigUnionGuy .....really?
What incredible weakness being shown here by our Union and you make such a callous and cavalier statement, seemingly in support???

How does the Teamsters allow a failed supplement to be negotiated backwards with a Company like UPS that is at the top of their game, in a viable marketplace???

SMH
Wow- I would never question Big Union Man like this.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Can we just make a dedicated thread for you two to go back and forth instead of having to sort through literal pages of you two arguing on every thread that contains info on the outstanding supplements?

If the plain facts were available in one place where you two didn’t word vomit for days there might not be people starting new threads every day asking about updates because they don’t have time to sort through the threads y’all have obfuscated into oblivion with your arguments.

PE mechanic figures

Your skirt to tight

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Wow- I would never question Big Union Man like this.

'Ole Squat N. Gobble?

Bubblehead is 100% correct. If an offer is rejected to even allow a worse offer to be voted on is unbelievable! What it tells everyone is the union isn't doing a damn thing other than accepting whatever the company offers. You do understand this correct? There is NO NEGOTIATION.

Ups has made the union it's bitch!

What'dyabringmetoday???

'Ole Squat N. Gobble?

Bubblehead is 100% correct. If an offer is rejected to even allow a worse offer to be voted on is unbelievable! What it tells everyone is the union isn't doing a damn thing other than accepting whatever the company offers. You do understand this correct? There is NO NEGOTIATION.

Ups has made the union it's bitch!
I'm well aware of what is happening. I just said I would never question Big Union Man. He's a real big deal at the union. Lol.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
"Serious"? No, more like childish. More importantly, they were sent back to the table to negotiate, not to attempt to punish their employees for voting it down. It's not hard to see how you're continuously perceived as a Hoffa/Hall shill here. BTW, wouldn't one expect the International to stand behind their Locals in these situations, rather than force them to vote on a supplement that was 90% inferior to the one that was voted down? As their steward, it's my duty to look out for my people even though I felt the first offer was good. Do you always see the company's perspective in a positive light with those who you represent, or just when bashing other Brothers & Sisters here?

The blame is shared by all parties in the Western PA supplement issue, IMO. The Locals did a poor job of explaining the original supplement to the membership. The membership has factions that are stubborn and a large number of younger employees who don't give a damn about anything except how many likes their last post on FB has gotten. For those reasons, the 1st offer didn't pass. Now, we have the company attempting to railroad us into a pitiful agreement as revenge. So, to answer your question, it's effortless because I blame everyone. All that aside, we have to move forward in the best direction we can, so I focus my energy on educating members to vote down the current joke of a supplement and trying not to repeat the mistakes of the past on the next attempt.

Doesn't sound much like a "Brotherhood" there in PA.

I'm well aware of what is happening. I just said I would never question Big Union Man. He's a real big deal at the union. Lol.

A legend in his own mind.................................so to say?

It's easy to spot the posers.

You know.... the ones that haven't done anything, but pay dues and complain.

And are afraid to go to work, because they are scared of management.

BUG isn't a bad guy. Don't always agree with him but he does share a lot if his knowledge on here.

Bit he is a good union man . Wish we had some more of them at work

A tip of my hat to @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U.

My postings criticizing TDU and my political affiliations are my business.

If other BrownCafe members feel they have the right to constantly complain

about the IBT and their Local leaders.... I can do the same thing, with facts.

-Bug-

Doesn't sound much like a "Brotherhood" there in PA.

It's easy to spot the posers.

You know.... the ones that haven't done anything, but pay dues and complain.

And are afraid to go to work, because they are scared of management.

A tip of my hat to @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U.

My postings criticizing TDU and my political affiliations are my business.

If other BrownCafe members feel they have the right to constantly complain

about the IBT and their Local leaders.... I can do the same thing, with facts.

-Bug-
We all can have a different opinion on many issues but I can respect someone's opinion when they have facts.

If I was in trouble and needed representation I would be comfortable with you Bubble going up to bat for me.