Western Pennsylvania April 6th VOTE

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Beanie babies
Perhaps...
7179EF4C-6244-4356-89D4-E70921F79DFF.jpeg
140C4F5C-6379-4AAE-9979-92E50E12A2AC.gif

SteeltownBrown

Vote it down......let's try to impose the 50% rule.
oops....over 50% voted
Let's try to get the vice presidents to override the vote.
oops......not enough support for that.
Let make members vote in person on a Sunday, they certainly won't get over 50% to show up for that.
Wonder what their next trick will be if this doesn't work. I can't even find the words to express my disgust with this unions so called leadership. When RTW passes, and eventually it will, this union is dead.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Vote it down......let's try to impose the 50% rule.
oops....over 50% voted
Let's try to get the vice presidents to override the vote.
oops......not enough support for that.
Let make members vote in person on a Sunday, they certainly won't get over 50% to show up for that.
Wonder what their next trick will be if this doesn't work. I can't even find the words to express my disgust with this unions so called leadership. When RTW passes, and eventually it will, this union is dead.
And they’ll be standing there with looks of disbelief. Like they have no idea what just happened.

MoarTape

Is this rhetorical?

This is done to make the numbers less. Us Union UPSERS have places to be and go on a weekend, outside of the hub, families to take out and about. It's Spring, little league games are starting.

The vote is being held on Paper, on a Saturday, 30 minutes from the workplace, to deter union workers from voting.

Clear enough?

The college is less than four miles from the hub.

MoarTape

The supplement we're voting on was released yesterday. This was included. Basically, we accept the current offer, which is slightly worse than the first, or we get the second offer, which was significantly worse.
FB_IMG_1554236486851.jpg

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
The supplement we're voting on was released yesterday. This was included. Basically, we accept the current offer, which is slightly worse than the first, or we get the second offer, which was significantly worse.
View attachment 242646

This is what happens when ups know Hoffa and the teamsters leadership will roll over and do nothing about it. Sad day when the union allows this.

542thruNthru

If it's good till May 10th why is the union making and vote on it in person by April 6th. Seems to me they have plenty of time send out paper ballots.

Superteeth2478

Here come all the excuses....

Do you remember signing a petition, requesting the IBT to send the negotiating

committee back to the table for further negotiations ? You got your wish.

Now that the negotiations are complete.... you want to complain about the terms,

conditions, and location of the vote ?

People that want to be involved, will take the time to do so.

Talk about a BS scheme;

If you take the time, to ask fellow members to sign petition's and then send copies

to the General President, the IBT Executive Board, Package Director Denis T,

and Joint Council 40....

Why would someone be so chicken, as not to include their name in the

return address ? That is one BadAss Teamster there.

28qrfcl.jpg

2hq6s15.jpg

The effort some of the members have taken, to try and improve their Local

situation, is not lost on me. I'm kind of impressed.

But, don't complain about being "out maneuvered" by seasoned political veterans.

It would be one thing.... to voice your opinion and take action.... respectfully.

That didn't happen here.

-Bug-
What the hell are you even talking about? Not to mention that if you're suggesting that if the local is unhappy with the rules being given to them for how to vote on their supplemental agreement again that they should petition the IBT, you already know it won't do anything. You're just saying that to AGAIN put the blame on the membership for the corruption in the IBT. Class act, BUG.