Western Pennsylvania April 6th VOTE

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Nobody knew who Fred Z was in Canada

They still don't.... and he's even been there. :biggrin:

2rnze9x.jpg

But, that kind of begs the question.... why is he spending the Union members

dues money to attend the Teamsters Lawyers conference ? Is he a lawyer now ?

And yet, in another country....

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
They still don't.... and he's even been there. :biggrin:

2rnze9x.jpg

But, that kind of begs the question.... why is he spending the Union members

dues money to attend the Teamsters Lawyers conference ? Is he a lawyer now ?

And yet, in another country....

Would you even support the IBT if Obrien and Fred were in charge? I mean if Hoffa was voted out in 2021 would you be as vocal in support of the new IBT leadership as you are to Hoffa and hall being in now?

browned out

The supplement we're voting on was released yesterday. This was included. Basically, we accept the current offer, which is slightly worse than the first, or we get the second offer, which was significantly worse.
View attachment 242646

What am I missing? Is the 2/3 Vote No threshold criteria still in effect?

If so; W PA should yet again crush this garbage.

If only 4 people show up and 3 vote No; It goes down in flames....Right?

I read all the BS about members being subjected to going to the hall/community center, etc.

I saw nothing regarding negating the 2/3 rule. Who cares about the 50% rule in W. PA? 2/3 is good enough.

Or what did I miss?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What am I missing? Is the 2/3 Vote No threshold criteria still in effect?

If so; W PA should yet again crush this garbage.

If only 4 people show up and 3 vote No; It goes down in flames....Right?

I read all the BS about members being subjected to going to the hall/community center, etc.

I saw nothing regarding negating the 2/3 rule. Who cares about the 50% rule in W. PA? 2/3 is good enough.

Or what did I miss?
I’m guessing with super low turnout in their mind it would justify forcing it through.

SteeltownBrown

At this point I have no doubt the plan is to use one of those to jam this through. There really is no other reason to rush this vote through or to do it in that manner.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I hope western Pennsylvania Teamsters vote this down and force Hoffa to go back to his old tactics, that way it's a slam dunk come 2021. I'm pulling for this local and 243 to stand up for its members and for this union or what's left of it.

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
The members are being provided an opportunity to have their voices heard.

If they choose not to exercise their right.... it's on them. Period.

It sounds like you just made a concession speech ?

BigUnionGuy, or something rather..

Last time we, Western PA people voted on the supplement, the majority showed up, voted the supplement down. And they still shoved it down our throats. So, what's the point of the union? The friend** company picnic at Kennywood? Please.

stray

The supplement we're voting on was released yesterday. This was included. Basically, we accept the current offer, which is slightly worse than the first, or we get the second offer, which was significantly worse.
View attachment 242646

How are you saying this most recent offer is worse than the first offer? It is identical to the first offer except, they are not taking Black Friday away as paid at time and a half until the final year of the contract. In the first offer, we would have lost it at time and a half immediately.