Western Pennsylvania April 6th VOTE

CoffeeStainedUniform

Anyone care to wager, what the voting % will be for the Western Pa vote tomorrow ?
Low, an education class plus a drive to a center. I doubt they'll get more than 20% and I bet they wont get the 2/3 majority 'no' vote. I wonder if union officials were going along the belt and 'helping' the part timers to vote in order to get the 88% turnout the first time.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Low, an education class plus a drive to a center.

Education class.... that is an interesting way to put it.

How about;

"an informational meeting to dispel all the falsehoods perpetuated from goofballs

on social media pages"
?

That would be more accurate.

I doubt they'll get more than 20% and I bet they wont get the 2/3 majority 'no' vote.

20% is your call.

I wonder if union officials were going along the belt and 'helping' the part timers to vote in order to get the 88% turnout the first time.

That would be illegal.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I'm open to discussing anything, with anyone.

Just don't get butt hurt.... because I don't agree with you.

I can appreciate opinions and idealistic views.

But, I deal with reality.... which is the contract.
Contract? Huh- thought we were bantering about union officials....wasting money. Actually- I think the only views that you appreciate are....your own. I couldn't care less if you agree or disagree with me. I just wish you would climb off that mythical Internet horse. You can be anybody that you want to be....on the internet.

GiveMeAttention

Nice! Take the free money but if you can, stay 5 years so at least you get some of the part time pension

Lmao 5 YEARS?! Dude Iv'e been here since October and my body is already breaking down.

I was one of those really dumb naive types who told himself "I'm going to work EXTRA hard so that I can impress my part time supe and my full time supe because they definitely have my best interests at heart!"

I worked so hard to the point where I didn't care about my body. And of course I got the attention of the supes. They loved me. And then one day when I was working a little slower than usual because my back was sore, they kept yelling at me to move faster.

And then my dumb naive self quickly sobered up to the reality.

So 5 years? Nope.

Lmao 5 YEARS?! Dude Iv'e been here since October and my body is already breaking down.

I was one of those really dumb naive types who told himself "I'm going to work EXTRA hard so that I can impress my part time supe and my full time supe because they definitely have my best interests at heart!"

I worked so hard to the point where I didn't care about my body. And of course I got the attention of the supes. They loved me. And then one day when I was working a little slower than usual because my back was sore, they kept yelling at me to move faster.

And then my dumb naive self quickly sobered up to the reality.

So 5 years? Nope.
How much time do you have left in school?

Anyways

I remember a real long time ago, I thought I was just going to do this job for a little while, until I went driving and started to make some real money.

CoffeeStainedUniform

I need someone to explain how the contract helps me, a part time package handler. Please and thanks. @BigUnionGuy @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U @CoffeeStainedUniform
I'm not part of 243 so you should ask your local union peeps to find out more about your suppliment.

The master has a lot of stuff in it but does offer a raise for PTers...also a weaker track out of PT work into 22.4 driving jobs...short term good for the individual, long term a lot less money.