What about UPS Cartage?

Younggun

Bump up any info? Good long term choice?
I don't know if your still looking for info. But I have been with CSI for a few years. I like it a lot. Same scale as feeder drivers but usually get to run around in straight trucks. I plan on retirement from this place in another 20 years.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi I was wondering if the moderaters would add a section for us guys? The formerely Menlo now ups cartage drivers. I see overnite/ups freight has a section. We are always overlooked people dont even seem to know about us. I would like to chat with other folks who were menlo but now are upsers. I doubt it will happen but you cant blame me for asking:)

You can have ups freights spot since they won’t be needing it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't know if your still looking for info. But I have been with CSI for a few years. I like it a lot. Same scale as feeder drivers but usually get to run around in straight trucks. I plan on retirement from this place in another 20 years.

Carol might have other thoughts about where you retire

Younggun

Carol might have other thoughts about where you retire
I understand what your saying but I don't think there is anything to worry about. We stay busy and we also move lots of oversize/weight stuff for small pack since we both use the same aircraft. And besides its not like it cost any more to move the fright since there is always room on the flight except a few times during peak. Also it looks good that we are testing new diad software and just got a fleet of new trucks at my location. I think she is planning on growth in this division.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I understand what your saying but I don't think there is anything to worry about. We stay busy and we also move lots of oversize/weight stuff for small pack since we both use the same aircraft. And besides its not like it cost any more to move the fright since there is always room on the flight except a few times during peak. Also it looks good that we are testing new diad software and just got a fleet of new trucks at my location. I think she is planning on growth in this division.

Ok

UPSCSI

I’ve been with CSI since 2017. Just curious what other CSI drivers are getting for top pay. It appears that we should make the same as package according to the contract, but here in Knoxville that isn’t the case.

I’ve been with CSI since 2017. Just curious what other CSI drivers are getting for top pay. It appears that we should make the same as package according to the contract, but here in Knoxville that isn’t the case.
Should be 35.94 cola included by CSI Contract.