What are things that irritate you at work?

Integrity

Binge Poster
So, what is "retirement age"? To you? Where is this written in stone? See?

Who are you to determine greed? Or success?

Complaining about being flamed as you are doing just that.....to people you have no clue of their finances or situation.

Enjoy life......please define such.

Quitting at 25 years......so? 6 years......a lot can change and will. I know of folks that did just that. Some of their pensions have been cut to a fraction.......and they are years away from death........passing up sometimes a million dollars of income. Is that smart or stupid?

Complaining(like you are doing now)......define such. And what are these complaints? And why do you care?

All of this is very subjective and frankly none of your business. But yet, you complain........
I agree with you 100%.

But it would seem like he or she touched a nerve with you.

MrBates

I deliver to an office building on my route that has 8 different office stops spread out on 3 floors. Some of them have buzzers with a security check in. With bulk on my cart it can easily take me up to 15-20 min to finish delivering there. I love stops like that cause it's a money maker.

Everytime I come back from vacay I get to listen to customer complaints cause the runner that covers my route thinks it's OK to dump all the boxes in the front lobby like it's one stop and he picks a name from the CIR list. And this guy is already qualified....c'mon man!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Supervisors picking up boxes off the floor and stacking them on the rollers then breaking the jam.People that build walls with no gap.People who put bags in their walls.Working in trailers with a fan that won't shut off.Smitty Bilts.
..... You’ll never be a RPCD!!!!
🧔✊