What are things that irritate you at work?

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
The dispatch game. They already know my pace, how many deliveries I'll successfully do and allow time for pick ups. But they over dispatch. I work the same pace, they have to get me help. Next day better dispatch, but then it creeps back up. Rinse and repeat. Annoying but those checks though so....

542thruNthru

Signature required, not home, wants to discuss it with me on their Ring doorbell.
Like I say all the time to the new drivers.

Pretend the doorbell is broke. As soon as they say something knock on the door again and yell UPS. Then start writing the info notice out. It driver's them nuts and they have no idea you can hear them. ;)

El Correcto

god is dead
Like I say all the time to the new drivers.

Pretend the doorbell is broke. As soon as they say something knock on the door again and yell UPS. Then start writing the info notice out. It driver's them nuts and they have no idea you can hear them. ;)
I don’t get paid to act, I get paid to be the face of UPS and take care of their customers. :)

542thruNthru

I don’t get paid to act, I get paid to be the face of UPS and take care of their customers. :)
tumblr_okgfdxpaZZ1rfd7lko1_500.gif

latest.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Drove 130 miles yesterday. Get back to the building and someone forgot to call the guy to bring more. Had to use my own credit card today. Second time in a month. Management acts all put out that they have to reimburse me. Think I have come to the realization that I work for stupid people.
That’s a bad habit to get into
Make them figure it out

Osubrownguy

knocking on door for sig, wait a minute or so , fill the info notice out. Proceed to get back into truck as the customer finally opens their door