what do part timers want in 2013

I'm voting no. This is a joke. But it will pass cause you drivers making $32+/he are happy and all will vote yes while my fellow pters don't know anything about the contract and won't vote. "Union" my ass. If it gets voted in unchanged im out of the union...put my dues towards my 401k instead

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm voting no. This is a joke. But it will pass cause you drivers making $32+/he are happy and all will vote yes while my fellow pters don't know anything about the contract and won't vote. "Union" my ass. If it gets voted in unchanged im out of the union...put my dues towards my 401k instead

​I never understood why a P/T would be in the Union in a RTW state.

IzzyTheNose

Don't be so hasty. The guys in PC and Feeders at my local are unified in voting this proposal down. There are also A LOT of combos that are unhappy and doing the same.

I want to see Senior Union members come to work and work. Stop standing around and doing crossword puzzles or playing on your I-phones, while we are getting hammered. When volume is slow, you are talking with us and joking around, but the second crap hits the fan, you're gone. Who are you screwing over? Not UPS, but us. Say you earned your right to stand around or have paid your dues back in the day, whatever! I've been here as long as most and I still come to work, to work. UNION PRIDE! Nobody does a better job than me. I give my best and expect others to show up! You want the support of the 3 hours in this contract? There are better ways to get their votes, then perpetually ticking them off. Fair or not, Full timers have a bad reputation as lazy. I get that you can't work as hard as you used to, that your old bones are creakin', but honest effort is a key ingredient for morale.