What do y'all think of Maynard's View?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I worked there for 5 years I only left cause I was diagnosed with a rare disease and I had to leave and I have been struggling with my health and making videos on YouTube was a outlet and the channel provided enough money for my family to live off of. And the reason I cont making Ups videos and don't work there, it's called when you start a niche on YouTube you need to continue content of the same genre, Not everyone can handle my yelling but I can't please everyone I am actually retiring off YouTube I made a lot of money with Maynards View that's one of the reasons I kept going but you are right I don't work there anymore and I am bored making Ups videos and I am out of content. But I get over 1k comments a day of thousands of new drivers and packages handlers thanking me for all the hard work in providing information that has helped them. So to me that was worth it, I always get my fair share of comment negative police who hate me but again you can't please everyone in this judgmental world.
I really liked your vids!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I only like to participate in reasonably honest discussion to possibly, just possibly, make UPS a better place to work.

I believe in a very small way over the many years I might have achieved this for a moment at least.

You’re right after you get on here and talk in circles with no real answers. I feel much safer

SMH

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
You both just like to hear yourselves talk.
I thought I couldn’t dislike the guy more. Maynard that is. If that’s really him, he came here and searched for his name and dug up an old thread for attention. If I wasn’t convinced the guy was a narcissist before, I am now.