What do you like most about your job?

Lucidd

I will never forget someone on here telling a guy that when he becomes a driver, he will see more ass than a toilet seat. LOL.

All sounds good except for the top rate thing. If i'll be getting a job at UPS in 2018, and it takes a few years to become driver and progress. I hear that the new drivers will never see top rate because of the new contracts. Is this true lmao?

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
All sounds good except for the top rate thing. If i'll be getting a job at UPS in 2018, and it takes a few years to become driver and progress. I hear that the new drivers will never see top rate because of the new contracts. Is this true lmao?

It's all speculation at this point. We just know that each successive contract has been worse. The top scale wait has gone from 30 days, to 2 years, to 3 years, and now to 4 years. With that pattern you can only guess that the next contract might push the wait to 5 years. Some feel that it might be worse and that they'll implement a 2 tiered wage system. It's not a fact that this is happeneing, it's a guess. All we can do is wait and see.

giphy (28).gif