What happen to management or supervisor when a grievance is file against them?

RolloTony Brown Town

Yes lol he told me other supervisors wasnt allowed to touch a box because they were told 3 grievances they b fired. I just want to know if true or what happens.

It’s not true. We are not supposed to do union work. Managers will tell you to stop because you’re being filed against but they aren’t firing management over it. They have a hard enough time keeping Supervisors from quitting lol

There are a lot of circumstances that come into play when a grievance continues to be filed against a specific management person but there’s no 3 strikes you’re out, no forcing supervisors to go to panel, no forced relocations (at least not physical ones) but they will move people around if it appears that there are issues between management and hourly that can’t or aren’t being resolved. Good managers won’t let it get to this without having a face to face with all parties but good managers are a rarity.

They look at paying a few grievances as cost of doing business. They expect to get away with shenanigans most of the time.
For every grievance they pay out they probably beat 10 other people out of one.

I remember years back. Had a sup that absolutely hated this company. He would call me and tell me how many stops he did so I could file a grievance on him. LMAO

oldngray

nowhere special
For every grievance they pay out they probably beat 10 other people out of one.

I remember years back. Had a sup that absolutely hated this company. He would call me and tell me how many stops he did so I could file a grievance on him. LMAO
Gotta love it when a sup tries to tell you no way can you win the grievance but when it gets heard its an instant "pay the man".

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
depends on the grievances

for doing work? honestly your boss will just be like wtf are you doing; you'd never get fired but it'd make you look like a :censored2: constantly

for harassment? as long as you're not a psycho and it's just a butthurt hourly, just laugh about it and throw it in the trash