What If?

backinbrown

respect my authority
Thats the problem with people that dont live in reality. They think that the crybaby shows actually get things done.

Think you would win a Pulitzer for your effort?

d

are you saying that i don't live in reality, because i thought of telling the world and maybe helping us all in the end.

DANNY did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today or do you just not like me personally.

this is the second post that you have put me down on today.

i thought this would be a good topic but once again you have shown you are superior to me i give up.

I meant well with my post i was not looking for personnel accolades or a pulitzer prize.

i was looking for a way to help us all.

Have i personnaly offended you today or have i become your target because you don't agree with me?

Last edited:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Have i personnaly offended you today or have i become your target because you don't agree with me?

How is it personal. I dont even know you.

Your idea lacks merit. Thats all. If you think that 5 minutes on oprah will do anything but make you look stupid, then go for it. See if they are interested.

I find there are better ways to get things done than to join the whiners club of America.

d

backinbrown

respect my authority
wow now i am a whiner?

why because i want a $40 belt put in my truck

i don't think that i have seen you tell others that they are whining because of the topic of a 3 point harness why me

I also never said i would go on and talk about it,

but you have seen fit to label me a "whining person whon doesnt live in reality who wants to go an a crybaby show."

Yea i guess it isnt personall

back to me thinking you are just trying to make someone who had good intensions with this post feel like an idiot and perhaps you have influenced others to take me that way to.

i thought more of you as a poster than that.

not that you care what i think im sure you dont

just reinforces my fear of looking stupid with MY OPINIONS and POSTS

you have been around awhile people who read your posts take stock in what you say they respect you

and for you to for no reason other than self promotion imo put me down how do you expect them to take me for my word.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dear back

Not everything I post is about you personally. I was commenting on the type of person that goes on the day time soap whiners club to try and get attention to what ever issue they have. Made Oprah a gazzillionaire, but past that, pretty empty. Not a place to get things done, just to whine about how down and dirty life is.

So get yer panties out of the wad. Its not about you. REally.

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
OK, guy or gal?

Does not really matter.

IF you think I have been picking on you, I really have not. Its that you have posted several points of view that I have different views on. Of course, then your view on the dog issue I am still trying to figure out.:wink2:

So if an apology makes you feel any better, I will be mailing them out at the end of the month, I will add your name to the list.:peaceful:

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
So was the question of guy or gal.......

So I am guilty too.

d

No i am a guy

man thong was bad attempt at joke

OK, guy or gal?

Does not really matter.

IF you think I have been picking on you, I really have not. Its that you have posted several points of view that I have different views on. Of course, then your view on the dog issue I am still trying to figure out.:wink2:

So if an apology makes you feel any better, I will be mailing them out at the end of the month, I will add your name to the list.:peaceful:

d

no panties man thong

Dear back

Not everything I post is about you personally. I was commenting on the type of person that goes on the day time soap whiners club to try and get attention to what ever issue they have. Made Oprah a gazzillionaire, but past that, pretty empty. Not a place to get things done, just to whine about how down and dirty life is.

So get yer panties out of the wad. Its not about you. REally.

d

LOL

OK i apologize if i was a bit whiny about what happened and will continue to post my infinite wisdoms as i see them.

Do you want to hug it out

that was another lame joke

is this thing on
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy-very: