What is the hardest part of the job? (Driver)

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Are you in the closet or do your mom know you're gay.
Hello. Friendly warning: You're going to need to tone it down or you will wind up in the mod queue.

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Ups prodigy

Hello. Friendly warning: You're going to need to tone it down or you will wind up in the mod queue.

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

• Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Ups prodigy

i seen that "trolling" was one of the violations, how did you define that? making constant comments to get an reaction out of someone if your paying attention that whats going on i dont randomly call anyone out im not a desperate lame. as long as i keep getting disrespected feeling are going to continue to get hurt.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
i seen that "trolling" was one of the violations, how did you define that? making constant comments to get an reaction out of someone if your paying attention that whats going on i dont randomly call anyone out im not a desperate lame. as long as i keep getting disrespected feeling are going to continue to get hurt.
I usually assume people that troll are bored and anonymously post insults or hateful content to get some emotional interaction going. I think you probably have more to offer so please do not troll here. You're better than that, don't get baited into trolling

Poop Head

Judge me.
I usually assume people that troll are bored and anonymously post insults or hateful content to get some emotional interaction going. I think you probably have more to offer so please do not troll here. You're better than that, don't get baited into trolling
I'm a very bored person

Ups prodigy

Your not paying attention i don't troll anyone first of all you have to have alot of free time to do so. look at how i even got in here someone took the time out of their day to call me out. i originally came to this site to get information and after asking a couple of questions i got off topic and inappropriate responses thats when the feuds started then i randomly get @ in different posts like in this one trying to provoke me.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hopefully soon I will be out driving. I hear it's very stressful and seen threads on here saying the younger drivers aren't as tough as the older ones. What's the hardest part? The actual work or the stress? I hear once you learn your regular route and get it down and really not a bad gig. As for management I heard harassment is on another level than in the hub. Do you just grow used to it?
Hardest part is juggling all the hoes.

Indecisi0n

Your not paying attention i don't troll anyone first of all you have to have alot of free time to do so. look at how i even got in here someone took the time out of their day to call me out. i originally came to this site to get information and after asking a couple of questions i got off topic and inappropriate responses thats when the feuds started then i randomly get @ in different posts like in this one trying to provoke me.
Stop trolling bro.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just join in at Current Events .
Tell everyone you're best friends with The Other Side .
And watch how you grow really thick skin quickly .

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Thanks cheryl.

I used to come here for info and to help people with working at UPS, especially new feeder drivers who had questions.

about the only time i visit the BC anymore is when I am bored.

sorry, but there are a number of members that have really brought this site down with their bullying and chasing off new members and nothing is done about it.

Ups prodigy

Thanks cheryl.

I used to come here for info and to help people with working at UPS, especially new feeder drivers who had questions.

about the only time i visit the BC anymore is when I am bored.

sorry, but there are a number of members that have really brought this site down with their bullying and chasing off new members and nothing is done about it.
talk to @Indecisi0n about that but he's only a browncafe bully because he was bullied in grade school.