What is the hardest part of the job? (Driver)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i seen that "trolling" was one of the violations, how did you define that? making constant comments to get an reaction out of someone if your paying attention that whats going on i dont randomly call anyone out im not a desperate lame. as long as i keep getting disrespected feeling are going to continue to get hurt.

*saw
Hope that helps

Nine5

Hopefully soon I will be out driving. I hear it's very stressful and seen threads on here saying the younger drivers aren't as tough as the older ones. What's the hardest part? The actual work or the stress? I hear once you learn your regular route and get it down and really not a bad gig. As for management I heard harassment is on another level than in the hub. Do you just grow used to it?
I'd probably say that the hardest part when you a rookie is learning the various areas you will need to learn, knowing where you are going helps a lot, also delivery locations ( which you are usually trained on but it happens when you are thrown out blind and just have to figure out) just use common sense don't over think one stop at a time. Stay as organized as possible. oh and TURN OFF ORION!