What will be an automatic NO vote for you?

Did you find anything in my reply false? If you live in California, you are paying 13% for a state income tax, now that’s a lot of cheese. The property taxes are high, and so is the sales tax. All of that turns a decent income, into a crap income.
So are you rescinding the red state, blue state comments.

Your joking right? Sorry, but no state income tax, and low property taxes make the $90k plus we earn go a lot further. Much more affordable to live in a red state, than a blue one. States like California, and New York have taxed people right out of their state, forced to move. You can still buy a nice home here for under $200k, and pay less than $3k in property taxes.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Did you find anything in my reply false? If you live in California, you are paying 13% for a state income tax, now that’s a lot of cheese. The property taxes are high, and so is the sales tax. All of that turns a decent income, into a crap income.

Uh, no. California income tax is not 13%. Our property taxes are also lower than Texas.

What’s unaffordable about California is the price of housing...because everyone wants to be here.

Blackstream

Anything that involves split days off or 'finding out' week by week which days you have off is an automatic no for me.
70 hour work weeks.

Those are the main things I can think of that I would strike down no matter how much money they offer us.

cachmeifucan

No split raise more 22.3 jobs better language for 9.5 Pension increase lower cost for retirees health care. Let's share in once again record profits. Why Are We Asked To Take Concessions When ups Just got A Tax break.

Foamer Pyle

Looks more like an 8.5ish % tax rate. If deductions are allowed, a bit lower.
Yea, that’s 8% more than i pay. Plus california’s Fuel prices are $1.00 more, per gallon. I guarantee you all the taxes on everything else from water, electricity, cell phone, and cable is through the roof too. Not to mention, one of these days soon, that state is going to fall into the ocean.