What will be an automatic NO vote for you?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
As you could too. Sounds like you are a fan of that company.

You continue to get raises when you hit top scale. Having to wait 4 full years to hit top scale is ridicoulous. If you disagree you have something wrong with your brain.

Currently on year 3 of progression and stuck at my current pay rate. Its not fun. Way for the company to save more boat loads of money. Progression setup needs to be revised completely.

I hope they make it 5 years

correct you said was 3

then you doubled down and said it has been 3 years for a while which when interpreted = present tense.

I will not stfu. And I will continue to bother you =)
Not anymore
Screenshot_20180612-200841.png

IGotARock

If they attempt to seek two-tiered wages, that will be an immediate no vote from me. I will not be the last generation of UPS workers who actually received a proper career from Brown. That :censored2: has wrecked the entire culture at Ford. We don't need it here.

35years

Gravy route
Auto no vote...
1.Trade pension for 401k match; any gutting of the pension or not including contributions for newer full timers.
2. If there is no new language eliminating 70 hour weeks
3. Split 5 day weeks
4. Weekend work for present M-Friday drivers
5. 2nd class drivers/lower top pay or hybrid drivers.
6. Less than $4.50 over 5 years in wage increases

Record profits, booming economy, worker shortages, double digit increases.in executive pay= no concessions.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It was 3 and has been three years for awhile.
No I believe it's 4 years for progression

Article 41 of the Master.
(c) The progression for employees entering a package car driving,
feeder or other full-time job (other than an air driver or a job cov-
ered by Section 3 below) after August 1, 2013 shall be as follows:
Start $18.75
Seniority $18.75
Twelve (12) months $19.50
Twenty-four (24) months $21.00
Thirty-six (36) months $25.00
Forty-eight (48) months Top Rate
It's on page 155

Foamer Pyle

That's straight up nonsense. Might make sense if you live in podunk middle america where 80-100k is rich. In the big cities on the west coast this is barely average. And it's difficult to get a decent house with this kind of income.
And that’s what you get when you elect Democrats to run your government.

Foamer Pyle

And the pubs aren't any better. Stop fooling yourself
Your joking right? Sorry, but no state income tax, and low property taxes make the $90k plus we earn go a lot further. Much more affordable to live in a red state, than a blue one. States like California, and New York have taxed people right out of their state, forced to move. You can still buy a nice home here for under $200k, and pay less than $3k in property taxes.

brown_trousers

Your joking right? Sorry, but no state income tax, and low property taxes make the $90k plus we earn go a lot further. Much more affordable to live in a red state, than a blue one. States like California, and New York have taxed people right out of their state, forced to move. You can still buy a nice home here for under $200k, and pay less than $3k in property taxes.
They dont tax them out of the state. They tax them into living on the streets in tents

That does not describe ALL red states or ALL blue states. I’ll bet you think Montana is a red state.

Foamer Pyle

That does not describe ALL red states or ALL blue states. I’ll bet you think Montana is a red state.
Did you find anything in my reply false? If you live in California, you are paying 13% for a state income tax, now that’s a lot of cheese. The property taxes are high, and so is the sales tax. All of that turns a decent income, into a crap income.