Whats happens if you cross the line and scab during a strike?

kforte36

I'm at a center in Illinois and our management can't even staff a Saturday without over 50% of the routes being covered by RPCDs voluntarily coming in to make overtime.

There's no chance the company can operate if there's a strike. We have all the leverage. Hopefully more drivers understand this. How would anything be sorted and loaded for "supposed" pvds without any loaders/sorters/etc. It wouldn't. Even if the company could hypothetically hire a half a million pvds in three days (the union is required to give 72 hour notice if we plan to strike), without the above mentioned part-time employees, nothing would get loaded and sorted and millions of packages would not be picked up. My on road supervisors don't even know how to do 95% of the routes in my center. The higher ups at ups are on crack if they think they can just magicallly continue on without any hiccups if a strike happens. They would be friended.
*they would be screwed

allahuakbar

She/Her
Just get a job landscaping or handyman during the strike if you’re worried about money. There’s gonna be no work to scab to. Nothing will move during a strike.

There also won’t probably be a strike either tho.