Whats happens if you cross the line and scab during a strike?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If we go on strike everyone has a lot to lose, so hopefully both sides know that

On the other hand the company has been making record profits and they cannot cry poor this time

I believe we have better leadership in office negotiate us a better contract

And if they think good or places with PVD drivers, I think they are for a rude awakening because people do not want to work
Almost every one of our pvd’s quit last peak 🤷‍♂️

I laughed and l laughed when the Center Manager was telling me about it
We had one quit last year.
She was delivering stuff on the route next to me. She decided she had enough she found the UPS truck gave him all his packages and said I'm done with this.

A boss called me up and asked if I could help I could not quit laughing, he said it's not funny, I said yes it's funny as hell

Thebrownblob

We had one quit last year.
She was delivering stuff on the route next to me. She decided she had enough she found the UPS truck gave him all his packages and said I'm done with this.

A boss called me up and asked if I could help I could not quit laughing, he said it's not funny, I said yes it's funny as hell
This place has turned us into sadistic dark humor bastards lol.

takesteady

If we go on strike everyone has a lot to lose, so hopefully both sides know that

On the other hand the company has been making record profits and they cannot cry poor this time

I believe we have better leadership in office negotiate us a better contract

And if they think good or places with PVD drivers, I think they are for a rude awakening because people do not want to work
I agree with you. I have faith in the leadership to make the right decision, but times are crazy right now and I'm worried that people won't have that level of self awareness about our jobs. Once they hear ' free insurance' and 'teamsters' their eyes will glaze over and start accusing us of being mobsters. Maybe I have too little faith in the American public 😔

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I agree with you. I have faith in the leadership to make the right decision, but times are crazy right now and I'm worried that people won't have that level of self awareness about our jobs. Once they hear ' free insurance' and 'teamsters' their eyes will glaze over and start accusing us of being mobsters. Maybe I have too little faith in the American public 😔
Or maybe they’ll want to come work here

The American public does not want to work and many of them get free government assistance, plus we deliver all their crap